+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 317 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,352 Times in 5,022 Posts
    That is it, that remind my first trade, I deposit $100 in my account, and I think the market should go the way, but unfortunately, some news released, the market gone against my position, I lost all my money in several minutes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed greed killed us last month I had a balance of 70 I thought it would remain for this month and until next month I would get a good profit but because of greed I had to face losses I invested a lot I invested a lot of what was very dangerous for me account, it affects me and my account too, so it's all about our greed and our thoughts that the way we think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it's true that greed and fear are two big obstacles to success. If you want to succeed in life, you must eliminate greed and fear. I prefer greedy more serious for business. We must eliminate everything and Greed is very bad and it affects us only because we want more money for ourselves. Good traders are always willing to learn emotional control so that their greed and thus risk can be controlled.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, greed is very dangerous for us. We cannot trade if we have greed. This is a problem for us. But if we try to control it, we can do it. We need to control it because it will kill your account. Make a plan and trade with discipline and rest after making a profit. Don't overdo trade. and I also realize that excessive trading and trading with large lot sizes will be the main reason to get losses in forex trading and if we can control these things then we can easily get money from forex trading.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear actually I think because of this we must try to control greed as best we can, form that to control greed we need good discipline and patience, while discipline and patience are key factors for trading success, but in reality this is very difficult to do especially when we the first time I learned about forex trading, it was really difficult to keep patience instead we would have high ambitions to get as much profit as possible

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dafinately forex ka sab se bara dushman greed hy app jitne greedy ho gay utna hi app ko loss ho ga is lie trading main greedse bachna bht zaroori hy warna app ka big loss ho jaye ga or aisay hath aya bi chala jata hy

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also lose some money by doing the same thing as you. I got $ 100 in gold and closed the market and I returned to order while gold moved very fast and against me. I let it run hoping that soon I would get more but I got a margin call on my $ 1300 equity account. I study in a very difficult way.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed hanji as a merchant ko tabb he pata chalta hi jabb wo esme bahb bada card loss hi, bro, bro, bro, bro ko bachkar chalna account, hope jaisa usne plans to go to liye kiya ho woi usoi because chahiye. and Greed is a very bad thing and will destroy the lives of all traders who use it as a basis for making the trade decisions they need in Forex. Every good Forex trader tries to always control their greed at all times.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, I see that greed is the main enemy of forex traders in the forex trading market. If someone controls his emotions, then after several times they will get bigger in the forex trading market. So I think every forex trader needs to take. Of course, how to control their emotions in the forex trading market, they will easily become successful in the forex trading market.

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha kafhi traders k sath asa hi hota hai. Lalch ki vejeh se kafi loss hota hai. Maine 100$ ase hi kho dya tha lakin is ek incident k bad maine kabhi greed mai ker trade nehi kya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 317 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)