+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 317 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear kamu bahut hi masalah ke bhi aur karnlawar ke aapne aur ke liye ke liye ki aur ke liye ki bhi ke liye ke liye ke liye ke liye ke liye ke liye aur ke liye aur ke liye ki karun kam kam nahin, I do not even know how to do a job, I have a lot of emotions for you. If you have been able to control your emotions, then you will be able to control the data by using this link.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-27), Unregistered (1), zahidali (2019-01-27)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex does not control how it is done and how it affects students, and they do not know how to do it, and if they do not know how to do it, then the pedaganges can not be said to be able to teach, and they do not even know what to say. I am going to spend a lot of time on traders who have been able to unite me, but I can do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how much money you have to make in the future, but I do not know what you are talking about, but I do not know what you are talking about, but I do not know how many people you are going to do in a menagerie, and that's why they want to be a part of the business and they want to help their families. You have to specify the name and address of the original.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed can sometimes make you big profits but it usually blows greed from inexperienced traders and that also happens to me ... I have lost $ 127 capital investment in the first real trading account, sometimes I don't feel confident with analysis

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also lost my first account in just 2 days, at that time I started my trade with $ 100 real equity and the first day I made a profit of $ 23 with more happiness and felt very easy to generate profits so I could increase my lot size as a result the next day my account moved to zero balance.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main enemy for traders is greedy, as long as we are still controlled by greed, you better stop trading, because it will only torture yourself. Suppressing the greed that is on ourselves by training hard, and ignoring all the rules you have made yourself, you don't even skip the rules or you will come back to yourself as greedy as before

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I realize that this market is really a good platform in all words and truly in this market greed is your effect so that more and greed is an emotional thing and we should not follow greed during trade and trade really the kind of thing dangerous where many traders suffer and so many traders lose accounts there because of this.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have realized that greed is dangerous because I used to get low profits myself and that I just thought what to do? But I believe I can get big profits from big traders but this is just greed. as a result of the merchandiser it gets a big profit. so I made a decision to urge profits as well by financing with him. because he created large profits with low profits. but in the end I had to face a giant defeat

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have already achieved greed that is dangerous because I used to get low profits myself and that I only think what should be done? But I believe I can get big profits from pamm bidders but this is just greed. as a result of the bargain it gets a big advantage. therefore I made a decision to generate profits also by investing with him. because he created large profits with low profits. but in completion I have to face a big loss .

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that my story was similar to a number of occasions where I suffered losses. The important point shown here is that we have never learned from history and history over and over because we already know that this movement can kill us, but we are again committed as the same mistake. which is called greed and to succeed in forex we need to control it by means of disciplined trading !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 317 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)