+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 317 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed will come along with the nature of the doubt. Usually we will not hesitate to decide
    to close positions that have a profit because it still believes the price will continue.
    The nature of the doubt will then be accompanied by the emergence of a greedy nature
    that makes us confident not to immediately take advantage. This is a danger to us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Facing a giant call or loss may be a tremendous lesson for potential investors,
    it brings him back to the reality of his dream. forex may be a serious business and people
    have to treat it seriously, there is no game. someone can not get what he wants (profit) all the time,
    so someone must be ready to push some losses and check to limit it, if he has to create profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the loss is a good experience for us. and like the wise say, experience is the best teacher.
    If you want to succeed in forex trading, maybe you should start using money and risk management is good.
    With good money management, you can limit your losses by setting your stop loss at a certain% of your equity.
    And other suggestions for you, maybe you can set your daily target is not too high. and separate them in 2-3 times trading

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's true that every time we start making greed a consistent profit, hold on to make it faster.
    as a result we begin to trade over and lose more than profit. No matter what your target profit.
    The main one is discipline. To solve this problem we need to make some disciplinary rules and
    we must follow it strictly. Do not trade too much after your target is fulfilled even though
    the price goes towards you. and no regrets for that. it can move suddenly against you

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

bhai akbar (2018-01-30), bumbung (2018-01-30), sanjay okta (2018-01-30), wifi (2018-01-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lalach hamain ksi bhi field main kaheen ka ni chorta hay isliye hamain forex man bhi is say bachna hay jahan tak ho skay . Is main hamain satrt main hi leavrage agar akm rakh lain to ham is mani limites trade akr skain gay jis say ham auto pay lalach say bach sktay hain

Junior Member ethernet will become famous soon enough ethernet's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe greed causes us to lose but I have some confusion that I see and read that
    we need patience to get good pips and have to wait then this time greed work with us?
    Anyway before a lot of time I change the profit when I see it will hit but after changing
    one moment I lost the win trade and for this now never change take profit because if
    I change then maybe for greed. Here work is another greed.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course if greed affects the psychology of the trader because no one who has no emotion
    and greed is part from emotion so that means greed can have an impact on our decisions.
    No one is never greedy in forex, I think it's natural if a trader ever becomes greedy
    but it is important to know how to act to deal with our greed. Good trading plan
    and preparation good money management will reduce the risk of greed.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

changi (2018-01-29), kharem (2018-01-29), mantakdim (2018-01-29), silsilah (2018-01-31)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the main cause of losing big money is excessive greed. The merchant
    will lose all his capital if he is greedy. One of my junior friends trades for over $ 200,
    but loses everything in a few days due to his excessive greed. I will lose my capital because of greed.
    Beloved is truly the enemy of success. So friends, do not be greedy. Try to control your greed.
    Forex Forex because this is a money making machine.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also experienced and felt it, lost a lot of money because I paid little attention to market movements.
    Anger and regret arise until the determination to work hard to improve and more.
    Indeed we never think that if we will fall so deep, but we can still try and keep trying,
    do not keep being desperate

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

abangfx (2018-01-30), besar (2018-01-30), nurheli (2018-01-30)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are quite right dear, there are many things we do when trading forex that can qualify as greed.
    An example is trading more profits after closing with some gains for the day,
    and also using large lot sizes to open positions because we want more profits.
    Also opening too many positions at the same time can qualify as greed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 317 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)