+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 317 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is a curse in every field. So keep your emotions of greed within limit and do not let them to get out of limit. Any ways it is sad to hear that you lost your precious money but it is good that your have realized your mistake and will not do that mistake again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually, generally I think that greed is a broad factor of losses in forex trading and in this forum traders or members get a trade bonus and learn from it, but traders who lose all bonuses in greed do not trade in a good way and they will also have fewer opportunities to study the market environment. and basically I want to believe that the effect of greed is very much. Repenting can affect the authenticity of your decision at a lot of time, so first you kill your greed on the license plate form and you can make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it's true that after trading for several months and blowing my account number and time especially when all my lost trades won most of the time I realized that greed was the worst enemy of a merchant and difficult to control, always use to take advantage of his business and book profits based on your studies and analysis before opening a business.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear I agree with you and I think greed is not good when we are a trader, it can make us lose everything we have invested, there are times when we have made money in forex, greed can make us lose more and therefore make us lose everything. Therefore I must say that greed is not a good emotion but must be controlled and avoided. and personally my dear to me, I also consider that if you are involved, one-time profit will continue to trade several times, in the hope that profits will continue to grow. But, in the forex market we cannot guess. once you have the wrong step, the loss that you will surely encounter.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the early days of my Forex trading, I lost money because of a lack of knowledge, then I began to study and profit, but again I faced a loss then I realized that because of the short fall margin I now face losses, then slowly I increase the amount of my investment, but once again I faced a loss, so I realized that because of Greed I created an excessive position which caused me to lose. SO avoid greed, even though the market has big income opportunities but it doesn't come to you at night

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayl sy greed bohat he affective cheej hy trading me is me kabi kabi to bohat acha or experienced trader be is k jaal me phans jata hy or new trader to pehla shikar hotay hen greed ka isy control krny wala he acha or successful trader ban sakta hy.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, unfortunately there is no doubt that greed affects us in a scary way. in fact greed is an enemy to humans, not only in forex trading but also in every case. bloody inhibits humans. in forex trading it's like a tumor. except and until someone cannot increase greed does not have a bright future in trade. and actually my darling in forex which I consider greed affects direct trading in both positive and negative ways. but most greed gives you big losses. so I suggest trading anything without greed. because small profits are very good than big losses

8. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-23)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro playing toto playing b big profit k chakr playing bhot loss kai hai aur ab playing geed ko cantrool playing rakh k fx playing learning kar ra hoon app ki baat theek hai k greed playing hum ko sub loss hota hai aur is playing hum kubi b forex k achai tarder nai ban shakty hi so hum ko greed playing nai ahna chai hai aur low profit k sath forex play acha workk karan chai hai ...... and haan bro ye sath v ho saka hai maine vi bahut hi loss kia hai greed honna trading k wqt bahut hi the exclusion of mai lane wala cheez hai trader ko es dur rahna chaiye zaida karne k chakkr mai bahut hi loss ho sakta hai jis haha, the eslia humy chaiye ki hum es hi hi rahe hi or acche se trading because of it

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    wohe baat ay jati hein jitna hum investment karey gaye itna he wapsi retrun hoga ur humen is baat main bilkul be darna nhiu chahye hein.k humen returns nhi hoga aisa bilkul be nhi hota hein

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sometimes this happend, but low profit is also not good because if we always take small small profit then one trade will come and that will blow our account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 317 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)