+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 317 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $ 220 is a good capital and if you use a .20 size volume then you get good results and you can save your account from big losses but no problem we learn from our mistakes and do it well again in forex which should You stop greed and try to get slow and greedy bad in forex, If someone does not control greed properly, he could lose more money than anticipated. Disciplined traders take time to make trading decisions no matter how promising the forex market, rather than voraciously plunge into unwise markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-07-27)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    facing a margin call or a big loss is a very good lesson for the forex aspirants, it brings him/her back to reality from his/her dreams. forex is a serious business and one should treat it seriously, its no child's game. one cant get what he/she wants (profit) all the time, so one should be well prepared to get some losses and try to limit it, if he has to make profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar jo humare ko jayda lalach aata hai kamane ka to bhai hum yaha par jayda bada loss kar sakte hai, lalach ke bina hi trading ka fayda hai humare ko tabhi yaha par acha kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20), Unregistered (2)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Faced with margin call or big loss, wannabe forex is very good teaching and bringing it back to reality from his dream. Forex dealing seriously serious business should be one, not a child's game. One can not get what the 'income' is always so good to be prepared rather than trying to limit if his income creating one will lose some. and some times it will happen in your trade waiting for more profit but in the end you lose a lot of capital. used very badly in forex trading I also lost $ 500 in forex trading because of my greed, but now I know that a small profit is good, not a loss.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Look at your mistakes. And do not back off your heart, it you have attracted non achievement then later on you go to be aware of doing this. Big losses change us as a sign. Sometimes it tells us that our analysis is weeks and sometimes we are also sentimental. So try to learn from your mistakes. and I do admit that the hardest thing that we have control in forex trading is greed, greed which often controls us in every trade we do, so it's up to us as we control ourselves and manage our money to earn profit according to what we have set before

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my personal experience, the greed will come in any situation. When we experience good profits with safe trading techniques and money management, there is always the temptation to enlarge the trading lot, in order to gain maximum profit. This is a situation that often damages my trades, and causes me to lose all the profit that has been collected before, bit by bit and greedy, can be a positive thing, as long as you can control your greed. positive and how greedy is it? suppose by chance you buy and your position 50 pips profit, and with the condition that you still see the potential price can still go up, then you do buy again, to set the last two positions with stop loss range 25 pips, that is if stop the price to 2 losses You, the worst risk is the BEP. and if you can accept that condition, and buy, then you have to be a greedy person controlled. and if the price actually goes up, you'll get a double gain .... but you have to keep the stop loss so that no fatal errors result in your losses.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    facing margin calls or big losses, is a lesson for candidates, bringing it to the reality of their dreams. Forex trading is a serious business and should be treated seriously, with homeless children. one can not achieve what one wins all the time, so one must be willing to gain some loss and try to limit it, if he has to make a profit and Greed is the most difficult problem to face ... inside us, and if we can not control these emotions we will be caught in a big loss situation ... we must know all the things about the factors that affect the trade, not just about the big profits, but we also have to know how to minimize the losses as well !!!

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have contemplated this is our confidence but We have this wrong not only our confidence this is our greed which gives me a lot of our downhill dollar. Greed is usually bad with Forex trading or maybe just about a small business. I believe this can not be straightforward, and take action. Thus you need to prepare well to get some losses and try and limit this, if he should make a profit. and I've felt the same way, I've lost $ 450 last year, but it made me learn something about the psychological aspects of trading, when you've achieved your daily goals, I think that's the best way for us to take the analysis first before opening a position in the market, we will never know where the market will move in time

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed associated with emotions. and indeed a very emotional influence on every decision we make in forex trading. Greed is that because we can not control their emotions well, so we become a big profit lover, which might impose conditions even if we do not take big profits. Therefore, greed will be the cause of bad trade for us. and if you trade using these fourm bonuses you better draw some benefits when you get some profits into the next time you face a margin call because humans do not know what's going on in their trades so you have to take safe steps for you

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also often experience the same thing, greed is the main enemy for forex traders. Therefore I only give a maximum target of 10 pips per trade so do not expect to get a lot of pips. The important thing is to consistently profit from the first big profit but then suffered losses. and I also have a lot of experience of loss, caused by greed. because it is very disturbing to our trade greed. when we become greedy, often we can not think well to analyze and make decisions. so it will make us always wrong in making decisions to trade, and that causes losses, and even failures. Therefore, we must really learn to control his emotions well, so we do not get greedy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 317 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)