+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 622 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Junior Member zisumon is an unknown quantity at this point zisumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel regret,completely agree it is post.trading Even if we loss there is something to learn in that loss well as trading itself enormously. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel aggressive if i trade the right if the trade is wrong then i am very sad but it is the business and i try to no more emotional in trading and i trade just for the fun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by osakwe View Post
    the rule is this, trade like a snipper, you must be calm in your analysis and try to remove any form of aggression in your trades.
    it all depend on the trader system if they are scalper then being aggressive is just their nature and its fine to do, in another case there are also trader who use an intraday system, in that kind of system it is better to trade like a sniper as you said above, we can success with any proper strategy in this industry
    Not a Trader, Just Investor

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir trading karne ke bad har waqt mood aik jaisa nahi rehta akser bohot zayada profit ho jata hai akser low profit hota hai aur akser to account hi wash ho jata hai complete to har aik trading ke bad trader ka reaction aik jaisa nahi hota.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I regret only ly trade when a position if after I opened, I end up losing money that what I regret, but when I open a position and i make money so I will do not regret my business. I think you should never regret forex trading, even if you lost because the Forex is full of opportunities and if you lost once you will also gain and so on this the trade in the market of forex.

Junior Member Shahriar is an unknown quantity at this point Shahriar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must feel aggressive as i said we need to have patience. losing is only one side of the coin, so we can win too. try several times and you will win surely. if we regret then we might not go far, we should not become very aggressive that might spoil all. as someone said traders should be like snipers, focus on your target and slowly work on it.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    I just want to know that after you do trade at Forex market after that you`ll feel agressive or feel regret that Ah what i have done i`m not good at Forex trading, today shares what`s goes in ur mind after trading
    when trading forex, everyone who fail will always feel boring and dissapointed, but you must pass through and trading again, forex is so hard, ou must trade hard and gain the experience

Senior Member lovebird is an unknown quantity at this point lovebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the saying goes "Assault is the best process" existence ravening is advantage provided we trade with a contrive and sticking to the fact. But we also such be sensible that :too more of everything is also a bad object

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to know that after you do trade at Forex market after that you`ll feel agressive or feel regret that Ah what i have done i`m not good at Forex trading, today shares what`s goes in ur mind after trading
    In times of loss be very aggressive and fanatic, but a little quieter and sec and come back to trade again to reap some profits which offset the losses and think about back in the win deals a lot of them
    I would not advise any trader to be aggressive during the trading and to be quiet

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yeah some time i feel like aggressive when my trade goes wrong and its better to see the market first before placing any order and i just working hard in this business because its really hard to make profit here and i hope i will be more profitable if i give my best and learn carefully and just trying very best .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 622 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)