+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 622 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree that it is part of trading psychology but I believe we must continue to learn to trade is because the future can be better. Also you must use the money management and must make the SL and TP and all that just to be safe from market risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right and emotion plus money management these were the reasons of my defeats too but I have learnt the lesson and still trading as my target is too recover all I lost by doing it all over again with better plan and money management and control of emotion. so dont agreeesive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by profit View Post
    trader then for it we always take the risk and it happen when we just open position,..but for it, we can reduce the risk if we can make good analysis and set it with relevant we can not run away from the risk, we just reduce it
    Trading rules are the most important inthe forex in one make it successful meand he can get success with much ease and can make consistent profit and stick with his protocols and make them better withe evaluation of every failure

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    First of all we have to keep our mind calm and cool before we trade and take each and every decision carefully and you know that in forex trading some time we
    took a wrong decision and feel aggressive so at that time just keep your mind calm and start thinking positive and never give up yourself.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai aapne thik kaha hai over trading ko main kar chuka hoon aur loss le chuka hoon. isliye ab jitna kama lo utna withdraw karo aur us din trading band kar do.main aggresive ke chakkar me ab tak bahut loss kar chuka hu

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the control of emotions and a sense of comfort and relaxation during the trading is very important,,, after trading feeling in the case of profit diffrant about case of loss,,,, but everyone must learn how to control your emotions at Forex Market

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I first started my business,then sometimes I feel that.But,I am not new in forex.So,I do not feel regret or aggressive for my trading and I think that the loss and profit is the part of business.So,I have no problem.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rbs View Post
    Never feel regret when we make losses. Mark down what price you got in and what price you got out and any notes. This will allow you to look back at your track record as a whole after the first month and see what mistakes you might be making with some honesty.
    We might regret our mistakes and losses in forex exchange trading business, but we should not despair and quit forex markets because of it. WE should understand that forex trading business is only learned through trading for a long time.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggressive darting through the atmosphere in everything just to make quasi-be messy,
    included in the forex you can not make time run faster by making yourself rich from forex in 1 or 2 years

Junior Member rbs is an unknown quantity at this point rbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never feel regret when we make losses. Mark down what price you got in and what price you got out and any notes. This will allow you to look back at your track record as a whole after the first month and see what mistakes you might be making with some honesty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 622 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)