+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 622 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the emotional mater but man is not out of emotion. For forex trading we should not be so much emotional. Feeling aggressive or regret is not so much good for forex trading but may harmful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    I just want to know that after you do trade at Forex market after that you`ll feel agressive or feel regret that Ah what i have done i`m not good at Forex trading, today shares what`s goes in ur mind after trading
    I dont think that anybody is forced into this business so I do not expect anyone to regret trading forex, what normally happens to me when I loss is to find out the reason for the loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiba is an unknown quantity at this point hiba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    I just want to know that after you do trade at Forex market after that you`ll feel agressive or feel regret that Ah what i have done i`m not good at Forex trading, today shares what`s goes in ur mind after trading

hi friends,
    in my point of view, i think aggressiveness is not good for you trade.because it's depend of time which You need time to gain. but If you use good money manage system then you can get more money from this market.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    I need to wait until I find a position that can offer a best ratio reward, if not, I haven't to trade.

Senior Member kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggression is a violent stream of actions performed in order to change your reality.Feign aggression in order to get short-term immediate response.You also have external tools or options to chose when you face a threat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kinwan For This Useful Post:

loveforex (2012-10-01)

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes I fell both aggressive and regret. When I make huge loss that time i fell regret and i thought that i will give up this business

Senior Member ranim is an unknown quantity at this point ranim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is called the emotion factor. aggressiveness comes from greed which will make you to open many positions and My only regret is that I get carried away much easily due to my aggressions over my trade.

Member miraz074 is an unknown quantity at this point miraz074's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree it is part of trading psychology that we must continue to learn to trade the future can be better.. Even if we loss there is something to learn in that loss.so from loss we are getting profit of knowledge and experience so no need to regret for that

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't feel aggressive in trading.It is a reason to fall in loss.We should avoid aggressive feeling from our mind.

Senior Member waleed.aslam is an unknown quantity at this point waleed.aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading itself we thought it should be neutral, not less zeal and not underestimated, because the two are not good Duany, trading was feeling depressed do not enjoy sports such as heart, it is not good...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 574 of 622 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)