+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 622 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggressiveness depends upon if u earn lot from our capital invest in the forex and regret only when your decision about investment in the forex is wrong u have increase your strategy taking capacity this comes only when u are in touch with the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaa is an unknown quantity at this point hemaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not understand what you mean specifically regret and aggressive on the Lebanese pound. If you mean that traded is not good and not profitable. Gold is safe haven now and much better than the currency and there it moves violent on the currency. But needs to study well so that you can trade itwell

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a mix feeling some day when you are doing well or successful in trading you feel top of the world and think i am just too good and there comes over-confidence which is what makes you regret your actions later so if you keep your head level than you will always be successful. Been aggressive is not bad but over doing it bad.

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It 'nice to get your aggression, especially after the loss of some professions or aggression can lead to a bad deal or operations that would mean more losses for traders to control, it is important to check the aggression and the patients at the time of adjustment approximately 'purchase.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    I just want to know that after you do trade at Forex market after that you`ll feel agressive or feel regret that Ah what i have done i`m not good at Forex trading, today shares what`s goes in ur mind after trading

hi traders,
    in my point of view, i think it is good to control your aggression especially after losing a trade or few trades as aggression can lead to over trading or bad trades which would mean more losses for the traders , so it is important to control aggression and adapt patient approach while trading.
    happy trading

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally don't regret for my trading in Forex.I have closed many trades in a small profit.I don't become greedy during trading.So i make a few loss.I have earned more than loss.The main cause is my aggressiveness and confidence.I want to trade all the time following this approach.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not good to feel aggressive with the market because you can never be stronger than it, it can defeat anyone so when you lose don't trade with high risk to overcome your loss rapidly just think about the mistakes you made first

Banned KAMRANALI is an unknown quantity at this point KAMRANALI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ambition comes from greed
    greed comes from bad psychology
    and bad psychology definitely create an account could not last much longer, always take care with your psichology for survive in this business

Senior Member mouradyaw is an unknown quantity at this point mouradyaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thinking these type of things will really leads you toward loss in the next upcomIng trades so better is to not think about these type of things,I don't feel agressive.

Banned Luk is an unknown quantity at this point Luk's Avatar
    Thanks
    everzy tarde rmust trade with strategy system which mus be a good and many times tested on their metatrader and than you can trade first on demo account and than on real account with rules and conditions which have this strategy system

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 622 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)