+ Reply to Thread
Page 571 of 622 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 621 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Senior Member aditya kurnia is an unknown quantity at this point aditya kurnia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which is called the feelings gene. belligerence comes from avarice that make you to start numerous placements sufficient reason for massive great deal styles to realize much more which can be definitely not the correct way to buy and sell, it'll eliminate your own MM options and you will probably overlook every one of the policies as you wishing much more. And rue can lead to fearfulness in order to deal, you don't be capable of start a situation regardless of receiving a full transmission producing fewer net income or perhaps often damage when wait more time, same thing in the case of final you also will probably shut early on as you don't desire to regret associated with burning off however in the finish you can be making a smaller amount net income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex need patience and agreession is only going to damage your plans and if you could not stop yourself going aggressive you shall have to most likely regret later for this aggression.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me gusse se kabhi bhi trading nahi karni chahiye jitna zada ho sake trader ko apne mind pe aur emotions pe kaabu rakhna chahaiye kyunki jaldbazi me kiya hua trade zada tar nuksan hi pahunchata hai...isliye forex trader ko bahut hi soch smajh ke aur trading plan ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

Senior Member maaz is an unknown quantity at this point maaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear no need to feel any things in this field, i just only fee my loss as a step of success in my future because i learn from my mistake and try to mend it. when its my mistake then why i should be aggressive?, so be calm and never repeat the mistakes

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depends on the thing that we have done and i believe that we need to stay enthusiastic if we want to be successful and you need to stay focused and also you should be having a great trading experience need to have a good control of mind

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you trade aggressively and blow up your entire account there is always a deep regrets in the end because you should have trade in minimal risk and not put your account in too much danger. Don't worry you can learn from your mistakes.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a business that needs concentration, feel relaxed and and positive and cool state of mind with the ability of controlling the emotions. So aggressive behavior is not acceptable at any time or at at any cost. so please try to avoid it because it create bad effect on your trading.

Senior Member vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just dont do the same mistake, and dont just regret it, because regret is useless, since the loss is already happen, and we just need to think about how to recover the loss without any mistake again

Member karina is an unknown quantity at this point karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think normally we could not desist emotions in the trading.But we should try to manipulate emotions .Justified if we amount there is something to take in that casualty.so from death we are feat get of Knowledge and live so no impoverishment to feel for that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to karina For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    I just want to know that after you do trade at Forex market after that you`ll feel agressive or feel regret that Ah what i have done i`m not good at Forex trading, today shares what`s goes in ur mind after trading
    Often occurs in every transaction regret what I did because I felt that I did not maximal. I learned after a few events that remorse is not a way out. Wise thing I have to do is evaluate so there is no mistake that caused regret in the future.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to didikfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 571 of 622 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 621 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)