+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 622 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggressive nature possessed only going to kill a merchant account that he has. without the ability to trade is better then a trader should not be too aggressive when trading in the forex market. therefore we must be able to act casual and often regret what makes us suffer a loss so that we feel a deterrent and does not dare to repeat the mistake again We have suffered numerous regrets caused by my own aggressions. I know of the fact that lack of control is needed to be positive for the business mainly because it helps make this business more exciting. Nevertheless My partner and i was transported method above. My partner and i built a lot of errors within my aggressions. My partner and i built a lot of awful investments in addition to I needed to go through for that. My only rue can be i obtain overly enthusiastic very much effortlessly caused by my own aggressions above my own business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai loss honey key bad ap ko cool hona chahey. tab he ap es business mai acha preform kr sakty ho. aur ap market mai apney loss ko bhe control kr sakty ho. Es market mai proper planning key bad ap loss ko control kr saktry ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've suffered many regrets due to my aggression. i am attentive towards the actual fact which aggression is needed to be good in the direction of the trade since it makes the actual trade further spirited. but i designed to be carried more than. I produced several mistakes inside my aggression. I produced several unhealthy trades which i had to suffer for the. My solely regret is which i purchase frantic lots of merely due to my aggression more than my trade.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se jab aap forex trading market me big loss karte hai to aap ese regret karna chahte hai kyoki aap loss nahi dekhna chahte hai.jab aap forex trading ka good knowledge rakhte hai to good earning vi karte hai tab aap agressive feel karte .it is interesting movement. Strange, to be able to deal with it in their profession, usually dangerous to suggest as well as ambitious by burning and often fail to really burn time just too much confidence or lured into the market because there is usually suspected.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    regert tbi hota hai jub hum apni lgai hot trade say he loss uthaty hai akser ye tub hota hai jub hum overconfidance ho k trading laga to daity hai but bad mai feel hota hai k ye trading to loss mai hali gai bad mai hum sir paker k baith jaty hai or kuch log to careless ho k trading kerty hai or chahty hain k uny manaht b na kerni pary or profit b ho overconfidance and carelessness humary liy baad mai regert ka bayes banti hai but kuch log aisy b hoty hai jin k pass knowledge to hota nahi but big capital mai trading start ker daity hai bad mai loss hota hai or regert ban jata hai is liy trading kerty wakt in ttmam chezon ka khayal rakhna chit ku k forex is worldwide business hai or risky b hai

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The agressive is a emtional problems in the forex trading. In the forex the emtion is very harmfull. It can ruine your whole trading. If you wants to be sucessfull trader then you have to control your emtion in there. So try to control your emtion in this trading market and try to earn form the market. So all the best. aggressiveness is really a signalize of overconfidence/greediness and the not ample for trading. the harmful effects can strangle a traders learning bit as cured as trading itself staggeringly.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business men jo log be jareht dekhate hain unka matlab hota hy apne emotional ko control na kar Pana aur traders k lye ye sab se bra reason hota he nuksan karneka apne emotional ko control keye bena trading start ker dena jo trader be forex men jahert dekhate hain wo apne account ko wash krte hain so hamen aesa nhe karna chahye is se hamen hamesha nuksan he ho sakta he

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is called the emotion factor. aggressiveness comes from greed which will make you to open many positions and with big lot sizes to gain more which is not the correct way to trade, it will destroy your MM plans and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in fear to trade, you wont be able to open a position in spite of getting a good signal resulting in less profits or sometimes loss if wait longer, same thing in the case of closing also you will close early because you dont want to regret of losing but in the end you will be making less profit

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I think yeh dono factor he emotions k hai or I think is business mein emotions se work lena risk ko bharane ki alamat hai is leye jaha tak mera khayal hai k regret phir better hai agressive hone ki nisbat kiw k agressiive hone ki waja se insan apne aap se bahir nikal jata hai jis ki waja se usy nuqsan uthana perta hai... I imagine the hostile come is not eligible in forex because it can change us,and i hump it in the penalize trading we have to metamorphose physical in the trading and the optimal way is to survey the strategy Yes there are any provable moments where we see the marketplace shooting up or exploit chemo receptor downcast and in those cases we can always go battle and get our due percentage.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    यदि समय सीमा समाप्त हो जाती है, तो संपत्ति पर कोई भी रोक नहीं है। आपको यह देखना चाहिए कि आपकी गणना में आपके अधिमान के प्रतिशत के रूप में आपकी गणना में आप कितना आगे हैं। आपको यह भी देखना चाहिए कि क्यों। यदि आप सोलन को 30% से अधिक जब्त करते हैं, तो यह जोड़ता है कि आपकी धन दिशा खराब है। माननीय पुन: रणनीतिकार आपके धन प्रबंधन और फिर प्रदर्शन और अपरिवर्तित चालान दोनों पर अपनी रणनीति का पुन: प्रयास करें।
    mujhay jo cheez ab tak apnay kam me behter or samjhdari ki taraf lagti hoti hai wo yehi howa karti hai k kissi tarha say apnay apko zyada cool minded trader bana sako ta k humaray liye naya say naya work karnay ka moka mill pae hamesha say he humara work karnay ki himmat or zyada barh jaya karti hoti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 622 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)