+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 622 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Senior Member Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 Times in 1,026 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab trading kar rhe hain hote hain to hum ko hamasha jo ha jo wo apne ap ko fresh rakhan chaiye jo ke bohat hi zyda need hai mar khayal se agr hum ko forex main kuch earn karna hai to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    As a forex trader i have earned a lot of profits from here.In more words forex is the main source of my earning and living.If i leave it i can stay happily.So obviously i feel it as a blessing of my earning.But some traders who can not be succeed,think it as their regret.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2019-02-28)

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually have suffered some remorse caused by my aggression. I am aware of the undeniable fact that aggression needs to be positive in the direction of trade because it makes the trade more alive. besides that I have been taken to mean. I made a lot of mistakes around my attack. I created a lot of bad trade and I have to suffer for that. My regret is simply that I was carried away a lot just because of my aggression on my trade.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel aggressive with forex because I think forex is very profitable and the best online business in the world where we can earn unlimited income every day, I feel very lucky because I am a forex member and I am very happy with this business and I depend only on forex and I really like and really love forex and I can't live without forex. and I think aggressiveness doesn't come with trading results. After trading, you might regret if the trade is bad. The point is to learn the lesson and continue. One can become arrogant if the trade is in his favor and may think all further trade will benefit him.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurliani For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-24), Unregistered (1)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    That is called the emotion factor. aggressiveness comes from greed which will make you to open many positions and with big lot sizes to gain more which is not the correct way to trade, it will destroy your MM plans and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in fear to trade, you wont be able to open a position in spite of getting a good signal resulting in less profits or sometimes loss if wait longer, same thing in the case of closing also you will close early because you dont want to regret of losing but in the end you will be making less profit

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    I have suffered many regrets due to my aggressions. I am aware of the fact that aggression is needed to be positive towards the trade as it makes the trade more lively. But I was carried way over. I made lots of mistakes in my aggressions. I made lots of bad trades and I had to suffer for that. My only regret is that I get carried away much easily due to my aggressions over my trade.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-24)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is aggressiveness or regret in forex trading, if you enter a trade and it goes against you , you have lost out and money has been lost, to regret is human because of the loss, but in next market the same mistake takes effect, the number of failures if piled up against regret, they should be enough to make one shine away from forex.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-24)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    I have suffered many regrets due to my aggressions. I am aware of the fact that aggression is needed to be positive towards the trade as it makes the trade more lively. But I was carried way over. I made lots of mistakes in my aggressions. I made lots of bad trades and I had to suffer for that. My only regret is that I get carried away much easily due to my aggressions over my trade.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

Sing (2019-02-23)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was ambitious and also relented while Mireille felt we had lost and then our thoughts together with sensations automatically increased in this position. my partner and I Mireille wanted to rule enough, but many opportunities my partner and I covered it and several opportunities of course not. A new aggressive place began temporarily to make it short of my partner's chance and I ended a large amount of income, yes, my partner and I applied this new tactic, also the tactics just didn't operate, actually I later got this situation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to garlock For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel aggressive or sorry when I feel hurt that my emotions and feelings automatically change in this ownership. I am very trying to control but some of my time is coverd and some time has never been. starting point when in a short time I found a large amount of money yes several times I used a new strategy and this strategy did not work properly then I had this situation.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 622 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)