+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 622 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is my first experience with forums, so I hope I'm doing this correctly. My father passed away almost 10 months ago, and I've had an extremely hard time dealing with the feelings of guilt and regret. This is not my first experience with the loss of a parent. My mother passed away suddenly in 2001, and it was terrible as you can imagine. I was 23 and my sister was 19. It took a long time time to figure out how how to cope, and there was some regret, but nothing like I feel now with my dad gone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22), sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's called the emotional factor. Aggressiveness comes from greed that will make you open a lot of positions and with lots of big sizes to get more that is not the right way to trade, it will destroy your MM plan and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in fear of trading, I make a lot of mistakes in my aggressiveness. I made a lot of bad trades and I have to suffer for it. My only regret is that I got carried away easily because of my aggressiveness over my trade. Whatever happens during trading, I keep control of my mind after I leave the trade. When I make a profit in trading, I take a break and look for reasons with which I can make a profit. Then I tried to apply the same thing in the next trade. When I face a loss, I take another pause and try to identify the cause of the loss and finish it, then improve my strategy and trade again. I have never felt too happy after making a profit or being too depressed after facing a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hakan For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22), sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am aware of the fact that aggression is necessary to be positive about trading because it makes the trade even more festive. But I got carried away. I made a lot of mistakes in my aggressiveness. I made a lot of bad trades and I have to suffer for it. My only regret is that I got carried away easily because of my aggressiveness over my trade. I just want to know when to do business in the foreign exchange market after feeling aggressive or feel sorry, I am not a good Forex trading, today is the same as what happened at other Ur post that I feel like trading. I'm sorry, I know that the price will go up, but the behavior, because I believe it now, and this is how it always exceeds the highest price, but I will try to recover from here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    I just want to know that after you do trade at Forex market after that you`ll feel agressive or feel regret that Ah what i have done i`m not good at Forex trading, today shares what`s goes in ur mind after trading
    I have endured numerous second thoughts in light of my forcefulness. I am mindful of the way that animosity is important to be sure about exchanging in light of the fact that it makes the exchange much more merry. Be that as it may, I escaped. I committed a considerable measure of errors in my forcefulness. I made a great deal of terrible exchanges and I need to languish over it. My exclusive lament is that I escaped effortlessly due to my forcefulness over my exchange. animosity can be an extra feeling and hostility is given each time a dealer loses an exchange and plans to cover misfortunes and can unreasonable exchange. This outcomes in extra misfortunes and dealers. At that point a merchant laments what he thinks about it when he endures a great deal of misfortunes. Thu sly, feelings can be found in presence.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22), hmforex (2018-03-20), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), naveedbwn (2018-03-20), sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have suffered many regrets because of my aggressiveness. I am aware of the fact that aggression is necessary to be positive about trading because it makes the trade even more festive. But I got carried away. I made a lot of mistakes in my aggressiveness. I made a lot of bad trades and I have to suffer for it. My only regret is that I got carried away easily because of my aggressiveness over my trade. aggression can be an additional emotion and aggression is given every time a trader loses a trade and hopes to cover losses and can excessive trade. This results in additional losses and traders. Then a trader regrets what he knows about it when he suffers a lot of losses. Therefore, emotions can be found in existence.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22), misbah1 (2018-03-15), sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sociopaths have no conscience, though they know the difference between right and wrong. So they do not experience remorse or guilt. Usually they even have great difficulty to have their actions. In other words, they often can not even say, "Yes, I do this" if it is something that people do not like. If we feel aggressive and give up on it and follow the trade then surely we need to regret our decision. Aggressive trading is always very risky and dangerous for our account. We must trade with a calm and quiet mindset and then we can make a profit and succeed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

bibit (2018-03-13)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss honay kay baad hamain dukh to hota hai par seekhnay ko bhi milta hai jab ham loss karte hain to hamara experience bhi sath sath barhta jata hai jis se next time ham aisay loss se bach saktay hain our ahista ahista profit ki taraf ja saktay hain

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai loss to is business man hota hai yah normal bat hai but kal jo mujy loss hwa hai os ki waja sy man bohat tanshon man hon is luy k man ny ak signal provider website ki link sy apna account open kua or on ko trading k luy dy dua onhon nu mara ak din man he loss kr dua woh fake compney thi is luy ksi bhi signal provider pr trest na krin
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-08)

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it relies on the factor that we have done and i believe that we need to keep passionate if we want to achieve success and you need to remain targeted and also you should be having an excellent dealing encounter need to have a excellent management of thoughts.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul asa hi hota ha ka jb bi lose hota ha insan agressive aur boht sad feel krta ha ,,lose chahey kam ho zyada dukh hota ha aur kuch log lose ki wja sa lose ki wja sa himmat har jaty hain aur kam chor daty hain ,,,,,,,,,,,lakin logop ko ya bat bi smjhni chahey ka ka har business ma lose aur profit hota ha so hmy manage krny ki koshish krny chahey

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

jhoradpak (2018-03-07), jobless (2018-03-18), KASINA (2018-03-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 622 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)