+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, forex trading business is a most popular business.and many people change her life by using trading business.and i invest my all the capital by this business.and also try to make a good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is useful if you use EA for investment of large capital. It will help you to gain more profit. But if one is inveting small capital then there is no requirement of EA, Beginners must not use EA and avoid it till taking an experience of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always make a 10% risk in each transaction and hope to get a lot of profit ...
    but the way it has caused my account gets a margin call ..
    currently, I try to risk only 3% of my capital for each transaction

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market can become useful as well as harmful also for the traders depending on the dedication and effort put in learning and trading. The more we keep putting efforts the more profit we get and hence it becomes useful.

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After some loss you must find that confidence back, because we can't give up despite our mistakes and loss. Of course it is disappointing to lose and later it is hard to find right track back to success however our main aim is to never give up, success will come.

Everyone come this forex for earning money but when I Lost money I feel so disappointed when I lose a big amount ... but I get over it so fast and when ever I make profits I forget about it.

Quick reply to this message

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After some loss you must find that confidence back, because we can't give up despite our mistakes and loss. Of course it is disappointing to lose and later it is hard to find right track back to success however our main aim is to never give up, success will come.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deden For This Useful Post:

tanvir1979 (2012-06-14)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the beginning I was a forex trader I was very disappointed when I lose money due to loss.but after I struggled with this business, loss is something unusual. important how we can profit more leverage and greater than our loss...

Quick reply to this message

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we feel bad when we are going to loose in forex and loose our money as much as possible we just want to win in this business and make sure that we are able to get what we want here thats why we want to win.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it is smart enough to identify the trend change then it could be the best EA ever. Is that really working as you are telling? How can we set the parameters for this EA? Better, if you provde us some screen shots. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very risky business. then you should invest some amount of your account balance but it need the required to skill, and trade wisely . but it need the required to skill, and trade wisely .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast