+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I disagree with you in opinion, it is possible if I got a training course from one of the brokerage firms and started in the application at the expense of trial and got a good book like the Book of John Murphy in trading, you can in a year and only one good profit from forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i am a effective trader on Forex trade and that for i know what situation what need to do to control my trade and make money. so i think my money is safe on Forex trade to make profit from here. but it is true some time i do mistake but it doesn't meter for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These kind of EAs are profitable in short term only and in long run you will end up blowing your account no matter how big your account is, or if you always have money to add funds to your account whenever it gets to margin call

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried many EA which i bought but eventually i lose my money, though i used it with $300, maybe my money is not enough for the EA i don't know. can you help out

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess that from the ending triplet geezerhood I am doing the related things in the forex. I somebody not unregenerate all of my uppercase yet since I tally been transferring the amounts among my various accounts.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Foreign Exchange Market is the largest financial market in the world so you can make profits investing on Forex market but you must know yourself and build your own strategy. Best Forex Trading Strategy. If there would be just one perfect strategy everyone would use it and everyone would make profits but, as we know, only 10% of all the forex traders are making profits trading foreign exchange and this is why each trader must build its own strategy.

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    When to paier eur / usd with 4% of risk capital can indeed be said good, because the eur / usd motion a bit slow but judging from the nature of the movement of pair eur / usd if we determine the open position of 33 pip stop loss will be easily moved, given type of eur / usd is trending.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    no absolutely not...as becuse it will not be wise decision if i invest all of my capital in forex...it is true that if i get profit that i will be gainer if i invest a huge amount in this site...but if i get loss than??? for my big capital i may be bankrupt....

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    no I dont want to invest all my capitall on this business, my trading rule said, I have to make withdrawal for all profit I made until I made withdrawal for all investment I made, (100% profit) after that I will keep compound it untill I got good daily profit.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think most Peoples think that this Pair is calm and have low Spread. and this pair is the most pair that almost every Traders talk about it. I found that this Pair Exist in every Community Discussions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast