+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not lie here, although i am an expert in trading Forex but i stil manage small funds, So, I RISKS 25% OF MY WHOLE MARGIN IN A SINGLE TRADE AND IT IS REALLY WORKING FOR ME .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Investing all your money in Forex market in very risky. Since the profit Earning in Forex Market are not guaranteed. you may end up in losing all your investment and run into debt. In my opinion, it is wise to Invest a small part of your investment in Forex market. Only Expert traders should Invest like this. and it is not recommended for new traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    When to paier eur / usd with 4% of risk capital can indeed be said good, because the eur / usd motion a bit slow but judging from the nature of the movement of pair eur / usd if we determine the open position of 33 pip stop loss will be easily moved, given type of eur / usd is trending.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I deposit the amount that i'm ready to loose it on forex trading, forex is risky but we always learn to avoid the risk and get profits from it. If i lose all my capital it wil be my mistake so i prefer to discover the wrong things i did while analyzing or trading to avoid it in the future.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, for the first time i had invested all of my capital in forex but had earned much on it later on withdrawald some of them and later on lost all of them but now i m here doing posting and i think i will not deposit my capital again but will earn much through my bonus from here.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i use 2% of the capital has never been more depending on the circumstances,so if i already feel very confident i use 10% and if i am not sure I'm using the 2% of my capital.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA is using martingale method and it is really risky because you can lose all your money if you lose consecutive times. It is good to use this EA in trending market, but in ranging market, it will kill you. So it is safer to look for a trend before you activate this EA.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is the trend for just one day we can't guess much more from it he should give this report on daily basis then these type of posts could be useful

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i don't invest my all capital in Forex because Forex is not a stable business it is risky business all time profit take is not possible so 50 percent capital will invest in Forex and other 50% will invest in other business it is save for me.

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not agree that invested all my money in Forex Trading for they are many risks and could lose all Amoak in Forex Trading has invested only a part in Forex and the rest is invested in other aspects of investment note that Forex trading if you learned that can well be a professional dealer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast