+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Member sahed_a is an unknown quantity at this point sahed_a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Essam risky but profitable if you have a large capital

I would like to share this EA that were found on the Internet. Credit to the Creator and the person who is participating in another forum.

I believe that the use of coverage and Martingale. Do not wait for the signal, it is trading once activated.

I do not understand everything, but I'll explain what I mean.
    Killzone's is the coverage gap
    For example:
    If you put 10 in the Kill
    If you buy at 1.1110
    Put a sell order at 1.1100 pending
    But I think they should put TakeProfit at least twice in the death of one or more, so we have to put 20 or more. And other inputs do not understand.
    If anyone uses this, please tell me the best area of ​​death and reap the profits.
    But I have a MC in some demo accounts to me using this with a capital of $ 10 with 0.01 lots. I now use the $ 20.
    I think it is good to use in the market going, because you can find this trend, even if you are buying or selling.
    But if you are right in your prediction first, then we must cover, and just take the benefit.
    Do not use Martingale, in fact, because any amount of a double, is the use of Fibonacci than 1 second
    This is my demo

I use 8 and 20 for Killzone profit
    Username: 1445870
    Investors 7mcayuy (read only password)

I use 11 and 28 for Killzone profit
    Username: 1446053
    Investors gg5jfhq (password only)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    No,I would never invest all my capital in Forex because all trading company in the world are all risky and I do not want to take risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very dangerous , so you should only invest money you do not need it or that will not affect you , because the volatile Forex does not know when to lose

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think ea is great if you have a really large amount of money as your capital. but i dont have it. basically newbies like me who dont have lots of money to make capital cannot afford to do this i guess..

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will not invest all my capital in forex. i will invest a specific amount of money in forex . other part of money will be kept for emergency.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    When u have the lowest amount capital do not risk it
    I suggest the primary unprocessed law is ever be 50:50 in quantity.
    But we as trader should effort it to be author than 50% try to profits..

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    Dekho bhai baray capital ke saaath to koi EA use kerne ki zaroorat hi nahien hai aur mein waise bhi EAs use kerne ke khilaf hoon kyunke jab aap apnay aap ko ek trader samajhte hein to aap ko khud trading aani chahiye naa ke aap EAs use karien. Aur agar koi EA share kerna hi hai to aisa share karo ke jo small capital per bhi behter kaam kare kyunke large capital se to kaam kerna koi masla hi nahien hai.
    right, with substantial capital will also benefit greatly but the greater the risk for you.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekho bhai baray capital ke saaath to koi EA use kerne ki zaroorat hi nahien hai aur mein waise bhi EAs use kerne ke khilaf hoon kyunke jab aap apnay aap ko ek trader samajhte hein to aap ko khud trading aani chahiye naa ke aap EAs use karien. Aur agar koi EA share kerna hi hai to aisa share karo ke jo small capital per bhi behter kaam kare kyunke large capital se to kaam kerna koi masla hi nahien hai.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before now I risk up to 70% on one trade but now I have learned not to risk more than 2%. Several margin calls have taught me that bitter less. Now I use a reasonable stop loss and a conservative lot size.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i am a professional trader on Forex trade and most of the i do trade on Forex so i think my invest is secure on Forex trade for make huge money . because i think i have enough experience about Forex trade .but its true some time i do mistake and it causes i face on loss on trade so it causes i just give 30% risk on invest in trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast