+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A profitable ea should not be determined because you put in big capital in trading. Let a good expert adviser have the ability to still trade small capitals and get very profitable as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use ea robot, which helps me in my daily tasks on Forex, helps maintain consistency and sometimes to recover losses in my trading manual, and it is best that they are free and get here in the EA section. and I hate them and I don't recommend them to other traders ..! But there are several paid Forex Robots, which can give you trades that win on average depending on the market ..! To get success with this, you must have at least $ 1000 in your account ..!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

sangkodok (2019-08-30)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not easy to understand Forex trading. we need enough knowledge by Forex trading. we need to learn how Forex trading is forgotten. and, only an increase in the MACD EA sample modified using an MA setting of more than 100 and using TF H4 results can be used to swing starting the first trade and after activating the trailing stop automatically by the programmed EA can achieve a better profit than the original MACD EA Sample provided by each MT4 terminal

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally don't like robot trading, I don't think this is trading. Robot trading is very dangerous, your area always doesn't know what will be there when you will open your account. whether you will be in the market or your account will be b blocked and Robots are the best for getting things quickly and easily but not great from a man there are limits from robots but there are no limits from humans but robots don't have fatigue it is a great site .

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's the problem ... it's not so easy to find a functioning EA. Especially EAs that work full time (24 hours nonstop). If we have a profitable strategy, we can make an EA adopted from a profitable strategy that we have. And that is the best EA. and If you buy a high-quality robot for trading and if you use it in trading, then you can benefit from trading with a robot Right before trading automatically gather so much information about it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

biru (2019-08-17)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be careful, I want to emphasize again that I got a margin call from this ea using one of my bonus accounts in this forum. traded with microlots on an hourly time frame. I have $ 40 and reached a margin call. the settings are very difficult to manipulate, but I would recommend using 20 as a period of moving averages rather than just 14 so that equity and real balance are closer together.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think getting profit by trading Forex doesn't need to be as much as possible, given that the maximum that you want to reach a candidate, then the maximum you also describe the possibilities of individuals and please explain what is the basis of this EA ?? and please give a spoiler image for us to delete to make it look like you. and me this EA is very risky. thank you i want a tester. after this I want to share this site again ... and many questions from this EA. thank you

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot also works but you can't say that the robot will work and will produce a 100% profit on the forex market. Robots cannot generate 100% profit in forex trading because forex trading is a worldwide online business all over the world and you need your own experience to win trades. and Robot basically functions as our command, it will not work well if our orders are bad, especially in forex trading that uses robots. Good orders don't always produce good performance results, because the forex market doesn't move with logic, it moves like anything is.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried some forex robots that my friends gave me for free but it didn't really work, in the end after a month or so, my equity was lower than the deposit and not worth it and I honestly said that I always wanted to use a robot like EA. I see a lot of traders doing searches for robots and it happens to a maximum of new traders because they don't know right about the Forex business. I think this type of trader lacks the right knowledge.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Per my robot is much better than manual trading but but never bought an EA because they are all a scam why does someone sell a profitable EA either he will be free or he won't
    because the forex market is so big that even if he gives for free then nothing will happen because big boys don't use outside their EA using their own EA, someone egostic they don't want to use someone else's EA, so many thoughts, one doesn't will sell & not share the conclusion is to learn the market, make some goals such as short or medium, or long term, how much profit do you have to get every day / weekly / monthly / yearly, decide on strategies & demo strategies until profitable, once you get trust with profitable strategies, then create your EA, share it or not depend on you thinking & enjoying life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast