+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for any professional trader he knows that he cannot eliminate risks but he can mitigate it , and for some reasons your words reflects a gambling situation not a rational trading positions which is not attractive for some of us
    try to make it more clear please in the point of why do you think that you have to risk this amount of money in a large account while all we know that the strategy that can generate good profits in large account can do the same with the small once.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is that really working as you are telling? How can we set the parameters for this EA? Better, if you provde us some screen shots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Is that really working as you are telling? How can we set the parameters for this EA? Better, if you provde us some screen shots.

Banned fzm is an unknown quantity at this point fzm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I compared between two account, in one account I used expert advisers and in another account I trade myselfe and end of the week I seen that my earning is ten time of the earning of the expert advisor. I beleive to trading myselfe.

Member mithunsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point mithunsarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I have tried it. It is gainful if you have big assets with this ea. and it is dangerous since if it is not in a trending bazaar, you strength gust your explanation.

Healthy, if it is the container then mate, we improved not use it since we do not have big assets correct? I desire an EA that might stay alive some kinds of marketplace state. perhaps I am just have an delusion that an EA can be perfect. Healthy tell me if you can find one...

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bashakil View Post
    All EA is not good tor traders. I have no interest about EA. If you have do not knowledge in forex, you can do this. I think that,if your account is big then you take help for the system.
    You are right, but some ea is profitable for forex trade. Bilt-in MACD sample is not very bad for 1H chert on eur/usd. If you want to use ea, i sejust you please try it on demo account more then 15 days.

Member RidoyRx is an unknown quantity at this point RidoyRx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, Its a good ea but it use martingale system. It is very very risky-able system for account. If any trade loss then open double size lot. Thank you for sharing.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it a profitable trading system?How is your earning now?Is it a hedging trading system?I find you are buying and selling the currency pair at the same time?I still wish to what does the kill zone mean?Will you explain it clearly for me?

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really think that you will destroy your account if you martinagle and hedge. Both are definite beginner mistakes. It can make money very quikcly, but it will also lose money in a very short period of time.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how can we set the parameters for this ea better ,if you provde us some screen shots ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast