+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can bring money of course but what is fun in that when you trade a much better account because you understand how the market works and improves your own trading skills and the market is constantly changing so we have to adapt but an EA can't do it so trade manually. and In general, the robot detects pip movements in a number of currency pairs, that does not mean it opens the order in the right way, several times the robot can open the wrong command that caused a loss, here you are invited to control your behavior. robots by placing multiple settings or even with manual intervention

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for this indication for this strategy I think I will use this stratige to test on a demo account, to see and see earnings from this indicator and I think you are giving a good EA even though I don't use EA but I have to try it on my account and I think it can give me a good profit, I think every trader must trade manually because if traders trade with robots they do not learn about this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wonder why so many people hate robots? In manual trading we also use rule-based systems, although some of them are difficult to write clearly in a program, but as programmers I know everything is possible as long as we understand the formula. Even the support indicator resistance which in my opinion is difficult to make already exists. If most of us use a rule-based trading system in manual trading, of course it will be better than us. But maybe some traders mix feelings with rule-based.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much dear, for sharing you ea, I will return to test it, and will reply, hopefully the one who will serve is in line with our expectations, and I will also publish the test results back here ... so you use the original settings for multi-size step? I have tried the default settings but only lasted one month, maybe the error is in size, I will try the size you are using.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first friend to hedge and martingale is a very dangerous trading strategy, secondly we must learn fully how to operate the EA before applying it in trade and thirdly we must have a large capital like $ 1000 to trade using EA. I will definitely use this EA in an account demo. and the low amount is not perfect for EA robots ... ... my friend told me ... but if there are traders using EA robots, please send your comments and with prof

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all thank you for sharing this with us. if it's smart enough to identify trend changes then it can be the best EA ever. Does it really work as you say? How can we set the parameters for this EA? It's better, if you give us some screenshots and the only expert advisor robot that can be very good for forex traders in my opinion is actually EA martingale. It remains a strong EA where we can trade forex successfully if we have a large account balance

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of the risks that come with using EA i forex, not using it is far better than we ever knew. The best is to use our brains, it is the best way we can trade the forex market successfully and you go to the bohat acha hi kay application and business forex kamyaab bananay kay EA bataya har trader what is the EA hota hai jo usay faida daita hi lisna zeada capital ho ga, trader, right when utna he acha ye profit day is not

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a good paid robot that provides useful robots for the company, we can use good robots in our account and take advantage of these other wise free robots in the hope that we will be better at manual trading. and I think manual trading is better at Automated, we cannot say what he will do in our account with so many risk factors that we cannot control ...

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading or using Expert advisor / robots at risk, because without risk we cannot obtain, and at risk we can make a profit ... I suggest, before you apply expert advisors on your real account, then you can try it on a demo account to know the performance of EA / robot ... and the risk is greater than manual trading for sure especially if you don't check it too often, it can burn your entire account like indrafx ea. But of course there are some people who can use it well and make more profits with them than if they trade manually. Make sure you have enough knowledge about trading and ea itself before using it for real accounts or even bonuses. You do not want to throw away your bonus like nothing because it was burned by EA

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found several marketers of the online froex application and at that time I was considering using it and getting money. but now I understand how the performance of currency transactions. now I know that generally robo handling currencies is a computerized foreign exchange transaction platform issued by professionals handling currencies. so usually it will work, but the problem is how efficient? is attention here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast