+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have large capital in your account, it's safe to use ea but if you don't have large capital in your account then using ea can be risky for you, so I have to say that only use it when you have large amounts in your account. and Forex has become a high-risk business, so why do we have to take other risks using certain EAs?
    it doesn't matter if we risk small funds to get big profits. But, why do we have to place large funds / capital if we still have to face multiple risks? I think, if you are really interested in using EA, you must choose EA that can turn small funds into big profits in a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

maksibanu (2019-06-27)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is certainly risky to have a large capital in your account for fear of getting a big loss, but at the same time, we have the opportunity to get some bigger profits by having large capital. This is also a sign of good traders by trading with large capital. and if you have large capital then it is very good to make a profit. Large capital in the account makes less risk of losing trades. From this capital you can get enough profit from the forex market. You can apply big bids on forex to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2019-06-27)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is too much risk that you will tell whether there are businesses in the world without risk so there are potential risks in the forex market but overcome this risk you must learn about. ever only with forex you can double your capital in a short time. $ You only follow a few rules during trading. try the best and I don't like anything called risk, because with the risk already mentioned, it won't be easy for traders to invest so much money with them, because fear has already been made in it.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your system shown is very good, you can use it to take advantage of forex if it knows the trading well. I don't know why people want to invest with big capital when they don't have enough experience. More skilled at investing large capital because there are 50-50 trading opportunities and Forex is very good and also risky and also profitable. First everyone must practice on the demo. account and learning process will continue. This is very good for you. Avoid mistakes during trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

tidur (2019-06-27)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it is smart enough to recognize changes in patterns then it can be the best EA ever. Does it really work as you say? How can we manage the factors for this EA? It's better, if you give us some display photos. Thank you for discussing this with us. and Usually it is identified that most forex traders fail. The forex trader loses cash with completion. To help you become a charming trader that can't be determined, I have compiled a list of the most common reasons why forex traders lose change.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

cilor (2019-06-29)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is too bold to tell. Are you going to tell me whether there is a sector of concern without risk so that there is a latent risk in forex activity. But master this danger, you just close. Exclusive e'er with forex you can double your hat in small size. You have the right to maintain both rules during trading. try your soul. and Forex is very risky to make money. if you do not have experience then you will lose big money from this forex. so without experience you may not trade on Forex because for that you will lose money

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know sir, I often hear when our big capital in forex trading, we will be safe in carrying it out so we can avoid margin calls and also losses that can make us run out of capital,
    but if we use our forex robot don't be confused with our emotions because of all and if the system is hedged frankly I am a little wary I ran out of capital because of this system and I still hesitate to use a robotic system the benefits of hedging are also good, but too risky

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear thank you for posting this I really like it I think it will make me and for all new traders. I have gained a lot of experience. but I will apply it to the demo after this I will bring it to a live account. and I've seen this EA in another forum, but I forgot. This EA is very good and profitable. But like the word TS, forget to use this EA if your capital is less than $ 100. But it can be tricked by opening a cent account. Thank you, friend, share, man.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan jab hum ismain achi tra investment kerty hain toh humain ismain se acha profguit hasil ho skata hai jab hum apna capittal block ker lety hain or investmat nhi kerty hain toh humain ismain s ekabi b acha proit hasil nhi ho skata haai is leya humain humain mahant kenic chatya kun ka ajjab hum ismainmahant nhi kerty hauin humain is main se us waqat tk acha proffit hasil nhi ho sakta hi

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is this a profitable trading system? How is your income now? Is that a hedge trading system? I find you buying and selling a currency pair at the same time? I still hope for what the killer zone means? Did you explain it? clear to me? and, this is good but uses a martingale system. This is a very risky system for accounts. If there are trading losses, open a double size lot. Thank you for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast