+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This EA uses the martingale method and is very risky because you can lose all your money if you lose time in a row. It is good to use this EA in a trendy market, but in the market range, it will kill you. So it's safer to look for trends before you activate this EA. and this is a trend for just one day we can't guess more than that he has to give this report every day then this type of post can be useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

uyah (2019-06-19)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not really not ... because it won't be a wise decision if I invest all my capital in forex ... it's true that if I get a profit then I will get bigger if I invest a large amount on this site .. . but if I get a loss from ??? for my big capital, I might go bankrupt ... and when the euro / usd with 4% risk capital is indeed good, because eur / usd moves rather slowly but is seen from the eur / usd pair's movement if we determine the open position 33 pips stop loss will be easily moved, considering the type eur / usd is trending.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have made the decision that I have invested all my capital to trade on the forex market. I assume that investing all capital will help me get a big profit by trading on the forex market. Is the investment of all capital effective for me? and of course I will invest all my capital in the forex trading market, if there is an opportunity to get a lot of profits in the forex trading market, even though foreign exchange is a reliable market for investing money.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe we can test it on a demo account and we can see it for ourselves. But I can't understand why he said 4digitECN. I know all ECN brokers offer 5 digits. The main reason is you can get even from small steps less then pip. so can we change the settings to trade with 5 digits or cannot be changed? and By investing all my capital, I think that means a part of the money I have set aside for investment and not all of my money. In this case, I can gladly invest all in forex ... Losses are undoubtedly unavoidable with forex trading, but losing all trading accounts is a merchant's fault because there are tools to prevent them

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I will never invest all of my assets or capital in foreign exchange trading. because I know this is a high-risk business. Nothing is guaranteed by rabbits as bonds or fixed deposits. so why would I invest all my money in it? and last month I tried to trade with all my margins and a lot. and the result is still floating minus. I think I have to wait a long time until the price rises again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we feel bad when we will lose money on forex and lose our money as much as possible we just want to win in this business and make sure we can get what we want here that's why we want to win. and at first I was a forex trader I was very disappointed when I lost money because of loss. but after I struggled with this business, loss was something unusual. it's important how we can benefit more and more than our losses ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big capital is the best thing in forex the more capital the more results are generated but euery trading must be very careful about what they do with this capital and every profit must be withdrawn immediately. and to make more profit, I think it is a good choice to invest all capital in forex trading and then trade and then make money to have the best dreams for the future to come. This is why I want to invest all my capital here in Forex trading.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please send some EA results here. In your title you use risky words so you have to be careful to post. And you don't give any results here how can we believe that this is a good system ?? and it won't work on a small account and no one will use it on a large account, because no one wants to risk more, if you have a lac dollar in your account, you will risk for some money, which you know is risky and can destroy account

13. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe EA's real name is EA Confused? Just kidding ... I think EA must have SL and TP on it ... And also who should work well in every type of market ... Trends or even in a raging market ... Only then will we get satisfaction ... I don't want much, even if there is EA giving me 100 pips per week then it will be fine ... and whether it's the martingale type, I've heard of this "ea killing zone" and use martingale as their weapon to profit . It is true that martingale can get profits quickly but can also kill your account in the same way. As far as I know, you can't use it in big trends, because this ea will still open a position if the price is against it. so make sure you check your balance before using this kind of EA. cmiiw

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friends and fellow and jonir members .
    it is a demo server mate . just chose instaforex demo com server . but frinds I stop testing it but u can tru I too using demo acont pelse demo and ur result here if u think its good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast