+ Reply to Thread
Page 759 of 771 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 757 758 759 760 761 769 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    i learn on daily basis i have planned to post in this forum that what is good and bad in forex and i also see the views of other traders in this forum but when we convert demo to real then use low amount anyway its necessary to trade in demo as a real account with full concentration and then get a real account but trade carefully and start with a low balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best thing or the best present you can give yourself when you are stating out lfrex is a strong foundation . its very essential you bulild a very very strong foundation becasue if you willnot your forex career will be very shaky and willnot last . donot rush your forex education ad always keep it simple and you'll enjoy foresx.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you have to know forex very well.For knowing about forex you can follow ********.
    Then choose a broker and open a demo account and practice there until your confidence
    grow enough.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must suggest you to start with a demo account which you can open on a lot of websites like instaforex, *********, UWC etc , so there are a lot of brokers we have but it depends upon us which broker we want to choose because different different brokers will give you different different bonuses and i must say that you'll just love their bonuses but first just start with demo account and after gaining some skills and knowledge just go for real account and if you'll need and assistance you can post here, we all are here to help you out.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    for beginners:1)practice well with demo account,
    2)dont be emotional,
    3)dont confuse yourself by comparing others advice,
    4)dont depend fully on indicators
    5)try to analyse yourself

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hooking up with a good learning site is the first thing that a beginner trader must follow if they want to succeed. There are many things to learn so all traders must try their best to advance their knowledge about forex trading.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erna27 View Post
    where do i have to find demo account? do i have to register first, if yes where? i have posted something yesterday, and i think you have answer my question on my post even it not all of the question, but thanks anyway
    You need to register with the broker who will give you the demo account here

Then you have to download and install the meta trader software here

then you have to login and start demo trading

Junior Member erna27 is an unknown quantity at this point erna27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where do i have to find demo account? do i have to register first, if yes where? i have posted something yesterday, and i think you have answer my question on my post even it not all of the question, but thanks anyway

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex currency trading users must first understand that they are beginners and then they should try their best to learn. many sites are out there that we can use to learn like fxstreet for news learning and ******** for getting the basic knowledge.

Banned hi7 is an unknown quantity at this point hi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    age is not a factor to trade forex.i believe that anyone need a good startegy.without a good startegy anyone won't make it in the long run.and if you give a good startegy to 100 people only a handful will be able to execute it by letter .
    yes it is possible to minimize the psycology issues what works for me is to review my decades long backtest and see that it works over the long run......
    knowledge stands first age stand next

+ Reply to Thread
Page 759 of 771 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 757 758 759 760 761 769 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)