+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 771 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner you have to know all the basics of Forex. then you have to know how to trade on Forex.for these you have to know about two analysis.
    1. technical analysis(strategies/indicator)
    2. fundamental analysis(economic news)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member borle is an unknown quantity at this point borle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eginner has to open new demo account and trade on it....and should get experience of real market trading..and besides get a knowledge of all thing that related to the forex...from forum like ********......trade on demo untill u realised the time when u ready to jump into real market with real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar ye sab to theeek hay jo aap nay bataya hay laykin asal masla to ye hay kay in sab cheezon ka knowledge aik newbie kahan say lay? Newbie ko yehi to mushkil hota hay kay wo kiss say or kahan say knowledge lain or phir agar wo kisi scammer kay hath chaar jaeen to phir to bohot hi masla ban jaata hay.

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her newbie trader apni strategy nae bana sakta. aik achi or profitable strategy banana her kisi ka kaam nae. ye bohot mushkil kaam hay. ager app internet per search karain to aap ko bohot si strategies mil jaeygi. bas on may say kisi aik ko test karain or bhi live trading

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly increase your experience , take advice from the experience trader about what to do and what not to do . be didicated at your work and soon you will be successful

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    In the starting when i joined i had no idea how to open the order or close it. But then only with the hard work and the dedication i have been able to learn and now i can say for sure that i am a good and a successful trader.
    shuru ke dino me har trader ko loss hota hai aur wo kafi confuse bhi hota hai market ko leke kyunki forex market kafi complicated hai naye traders ke liye
    lekin fir jaisej aise time guzarta hai aur experiance badta hai, trader samjh jata hai ki amrklet me trade kaise kiya jata hai aur fir usme khud b khud confedence aa jata hai

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    That is right. In the first time of our time in forex, we should learn about basic of forex first because knowledges will be needed
    first before we can trade well with demo account. If we didn't have any knowledges then it is hard to make good planning which
    could manage our profit and loss too.
    In the starting when i joined i had no idea how to open the order or close it. But then only with the hard work and the dedication i have been able to learn and now i can say for sure that i am a good and a successful trader.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i will try to learn everything or basics in forex trading at beginning and i will try with demo first where i can learn more and test myself and will learn from this kind of beautiuful forums as well and i think we should learn new things in trading daily slowly
    That is right. In the first time of our time in forex, we should learn about basic of forex first because knowledges will be needed
    first before we can trade well with demo account. If we didn't have any knowledges then it is hard to make good planning which
    could manage our profit and loss too.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner the first thing i would tell you is to mind your foundation and trade what you see not what you hear from analysts or forex signals . i think atleast this is what i have seen its important to set you feet firm on the ground and have a nice foundation because forex is very hard w/o a good foundation

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will try to learn everything or basics in forex trading at beginning and i will try with demo first where i can learn more and test myself and will learn from this kind of beautiuful forums as well and i think we should learn new things in trading daily slowly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 771 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)