के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 757 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7567

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Junior Member GoGoG is an unknown quantity at this point GoGoG's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.00 USD
    Thanks
    The first thing you need to do is learn what is forex trading. Many newbies make the mistake of investing in forex without having anyy adequete knowledge about trading. This is suicidal. You will lose everything if you are not prepared.

2. Contests
    Member changi will become famous soon enough changi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67.20 USD
    Thanks
    One of the basic skills for a forex trader is to identify trends. Maybe for those of you who already have a high flying hours as a merchant, identification of trends is not really a problem. But for the novice trader, how to recognize this trend is often a crucial issue. and Be brave and start with a small amount. Then learn by doing, by reading and taking help from the mentors. Wait for opportunities and when to come grab it. Hope for the best.

Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    294.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 Times in 565 Posts
    brother aap new hain tu main aap ko yehi mashwara dunga keh aap kisi professional sy learning karien baqi batien mery khial sy aap ko aap ka teacher hi bataye ga keh aap ko kia karna chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (06-26-2018), JahanZaib (07-01-2018), jimmy17 (06-28-2018), kashi93 (06-25-2018), MARandhawa (06-28-2018), Raja551 (06-27-2018), Unregistered (1)

Member musuh will become famous soon enough musuh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63.99 USD
    Thanks
    I think All beginners have to do a lot of things for example: Know about forex, Study for it, Follow some good traders what they do, Understand indicator market news, Follow signals, control emotions and most important is a daily practice demo, every time after doing a demo 3 months ago do not think to invest. and Learn fundamental and technical methods. And do not forget to learn some indicators that match your character, so you will be more comfortable in every trade. and often read news about market movements

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.90 USD
    Thanks
    as a beginner, you have to work very hard and have to gain extraordinary knowledge because this field always wants people who are knowledgeable so I must say that always start with the knowledge and demo accounts that you can open on instaforex.com for free and you will get virtual currency to trade. and you must first gain knowledge from everyone you know to get all the information you need to invest your own money in the Forex market. Do not rush. Anything that comes to whom to wait and take a chance there

Member toba will become famous soon enough toba will become famous soon enough toba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.23 USD
    Thanks
    When I started this business, all I did was study the business through books, ask friends, and search the internet about forex, after I studied, I practiced with a demo account, at the same time I set aside money to start this business, and advice I am for beginners is, do not use all your money to run this business, always use idle money, because money management is very important in this business and you need to know the basics of forex like candle stick and how to use mt4 platform. Then you get used to and understand what drives the market and also knows some indicators and how to use it. You also need to read about systems and strategies and practice them. Keep learning and praticising.

Member colenak will become famous soon enough colenak will become famous soon enough colenak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.92 USD
    Thanks
    for the sequence in Forex beginners expanding the exercise to find trading curricular trading system is right to find the right to trade and find the right hours trading hours, it is important to understand and get used to start the analysis so that it can generate daily profit. trade also requires emotional control training, organizing and managing capital practices so that capital can be increased rather than decreasing as pressing stop los, controlling capital management is also part of the trading system that is not less important than the trade itself. and When novice traders are confused about certain issues that professionals talk about, it is best to ask questions. That is one reason why such forums are developed.

Member dalapan will become famous soon enough dalapan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    42.46 USD
    Thanks
    As a beginner my advice is to first keep practicing for a long time, it could be 6 months better for good trading. learn money management properly and learn the system of forex trading continuity. and start real live trades with only the minimum profit, slowly increase your profits. and if you do not really experience how to know the trade then you will be in a loss, all equipment to undergo by using a demo account and pick up some trading status, indicators, signals and market trends. when your cerebrate who is undergoing a comfortable feeling then you can play with your sincere account

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.92 USD
    Thanks
    naye traders ko demo account me trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki demo account se jitna seekhne ko milta hai utna hi zada fayda unhe real account me hota hai
    jo bhi trader demo account me thik se trading nahi karta usse real account me trading karna bahut risky mana jata hai

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member nitin2 is on a distinguished road nitin2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    99.92 USD
    Thanks
    beginner ko ess business ko join karte he market me knlwedge banalena chahiye,wo esme jetna acha market me analysis karenga aur uske baad me market me analysis acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle demo par he apna knlwedge aur experience banana chahiye fir he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 757 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 ... LastLast