+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 771 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 762 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    As a beginner I think you have to practice on a demo account and when you think that you are able to make some pips and can make some profit from the market you should open the real account with a good broker who has less spread difference between bid and ask price and trade on your real account and make some profit from the market.
    yes my dear you are saying absolutely fine begginer ko demo aur ebook bahut must hain jis par practice karke aur par kar kafi achchi strategy haseel kar sakta hain maine statting mei kafi problem face kiya tha par ab main kafi achcha best de rahi hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner I think you have to practice on a demo account and when you think that you are able to make some pips and can make some profit from the market you should open the real account with a good broker who has less spread difference between bid and ask price and trade on your real account and make some profit from the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a beginner. So i think it is a good question for me. Forex in new to me. I just learn from internet. Mainly i read article on forex in many blog site. This is available. This forum also help me. Here i see , if some one make question then he/she got huge response from the member. I also take help from my friends who involves in forex trading.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The things I can say is it's all starting to read books and see the tutorial and also after you understund well what happens in the Forex and its Benefit and its default after you can open a demo account for apply what you study and take an interest and also seen by the aid of others, especially if the former are in the field, what did you finally read and make these points and you get to the top.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    avoid the risk is the important thing and if you dont have any experience its better for you to trade in the demo account to got the expereince well the stop loss order is necessary too for our deal so you should never forget to put it

Member himel is an unknown quantity at this point himel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie in forex, I think the most important thing for him is to just learn as much knowledge about forex as you can. In that way can you gain more knowledge and experience in forex trade.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can start from here, from this forum many members who have experience trading for years. and of course they would anyone want to share strategies and techniques that they use for this. but as he learned it all, you can start by trading using a demo account.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What the newbie traders need most is actually the knowledge about how to successfully trade forex markets. This knowledge can be gotten at www.********.com. Applying all the necessary knowledge would send a traders trading ability and skills to the top.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by playfx View Post
    don't expect too much result if you're a beginner, all you have to do is focus on the lesson first. Without proper knowledge, your path to success will feel lot harder. so just enjoying your time while in demo account and hold yourself for a while not to trade in real trading.
    aapne bilkul thik kaha..beginner ko shuru ke dino me market se result ya profit ki umeed nahi rakhni chahaiye kyunki forex ke market ko samjhna bahut mushkil hota hai aur zada tar naye traders ke liye to bahut zada mushkil hota hai kyunki unhe analysis karne me problem hoti hai .. is wajah se naye traders ko sabse zada loss hota hai forex trading em

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't expect too much result if you're a beginner, all you have to do is focus on the lesson first. Without proper knowledge, your path to success will feel lot harder. so just enjoying your time while in demo account and hold yourself for a while not to trade in real trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 771 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 762 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)