+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 771 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    If you are a forex beginner and you want to learn about forex and build your skills and confidence you download forex e books and get demo account for
    practical training without investment any real money when you feel you are able to trade on real account then you deposit your money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by opeyemi View Post
    Each of the different time frames can give clues to the personality of a trading pair you can find out whenthen the pair trends move steadily diving it's trends or if it trends to stall often you can find
    Different time frame could be different usage because it's possible if condition in market is trending from time frame M5 but for
    time frame H1, it's still sideways. So you must use time frame which is suitable with style of your trading. Short-term trading should
    use low time frames too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first step is open an account in insta,, and then start learn how to trade in demo account.
    when we trade in demo account, we will learn many things,, we can learn money management, learn how to use indicator, how to sell, how to buy, how to analyze market, and many else

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can only suggest to traders who began to join in the forex business, to understand one technique, not a lot to learn before you understand the techniques of the previous trading techniques. I have a suggestion for you, understand how the Fibonacci retracement tool, trend lines, candlestick patterns and memorized. because I believe, with the capital that you can survive in this tough business (of course if you mean it). do not consider forex as a toy, because you certainly will lose money.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts are the best places to practice forex. There we do not have to invest, no load, just learn to strengthen our strategies will we use when we plunge into a real account soon. And if we lay waste the chance that we would suffer a great loss.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    Beginner should take preparation before begin.they should study forex school and many other guides. They should take experience, they should start demo account at least two month for a perfect experience on forex.they should remember that emotion is the main barricade of being success on forex trading. They should follow strictly discipline..
    Preparations about how to gain forex currency trading knowledge is the main thing that a forex exchange trader needs in their trades. Doing this goes a long way to gurantee traders of more possibility of future success.

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    I am beginner I want to success slowly with understand business as that reason I trade practice on demo more time. Now I am going in real trade it is my earning place I read money management and forecast report which i collect. I am learn from many web site such as forum posting trading analysis system. I take trade with some capital and trade .01 lot. Its from i real practice. I find the perfect trading time and entry point. I am in need more good forex books which from I collect a good knowledge i find its from every day in website. If i will success i join full time in job in Forex.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    As a forex currency trading beginner, we need to start trading and learning the secrets and appropriate skills that is necessary to succeed in forex trading business. Practise of a beginner makes him or she perfect.
    is there a secret behind the forex market. if any, please to be shared, so I can try. I think, as a beginner, you must be diligent practice and continue to learn how to follow the price movement.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a forex currency trading beginner, we need to start trading and learning the secrets and appropriate skills that is necessary to succeed in forex trading business. Practise of a beginner makes him or she perfect.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    You need to learn the forex system well.Do not invest now.Just open a demo account and practice with it.Learn the technical and fundamental analysis.Learn how to read and analysis the news to become rich.
    That's right. Beginners should find out the best system (trading plan) which is suitable with their style of trading. It's important to learn technical
    and fundamental analysis so if there is sudden condition, we could make good decision. And about news, don't hope to gain high amount of profit
    when there is news. All we must do is trying our best and don't hope too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 771 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)