+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 771 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Before the beginner enter the real account they should prepare theirselves with some knowledge ability and many things about forex and this is very
    useful for them , because they do not get some losses from their hard work... so be patience is wise when they get practice and practice again
    until they mastered one strategy that suitable with them .. do not hurry up and rush to hard..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    agar app forex trading may new hain tu app ko chiya kay app phela demo account ban laian forerx kay anadar aur us kay baad app trading start karah lain forex kay anadar phir app ko pata chal jaya ga kay kia karna chiya hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest you to practice on demo account and learn about forex market. I think practice makes a man perfect. So try to learn market movement and learn how to analysis the market.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes if you are beginner then you should learn first about forex market. When your knowledge is good then you can start trading with demo account. Learning is very important for every business.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    if you are a forex beginner and you want to learn about forex and build your skill and confidence , you download forex e. books and get demo account
    for practical training without investing any real money when you feel you are able to trade on real account then you deposit your money.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iqbalmbs44 View Post
    my opinion is that one of beginner start with bonus. and also learn some market movement that who market trend is actually going on. when they have some experience like one to two months then they start investment in forex.
    great idea,, at least we will never loss our money in our first investment. beside that, when we active in this forum, we would learn many things about forex through this forum,,

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    ager main forex trading main newbie hota to main es main na sab se peheley knowledge hasil karta es k bad main es main na demo trade karta or jab tak mugh ko demo trading main profit nahi ho jata tab tak main real main nahi aata

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mastri296 View Post
    beginner should be willing to learn and practice to trade in a demo account, then they have to learn technical analysis and fundamental, and they have often practiced with the technical and fundamental analysis to make accurate.
    I agree with what you tell
    we have to study hard to learn forex world in all its aspects
    as a beginner must know what there is to know what is good in forex as well as for stock trading knowledge

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think All beginer should do many things for example : Know about forex, Study for it, Follow some good trader what they do, Understanding market news an indicators, Follow signals, control emotions and most important is that practice demo every day, every time after doing demo 3month then do think about invest.

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should do like this:
    1. Practice with Demo Account
    2. Try to find a good Dealer, Broker
    3. Improve Fundamental and Technical Analysis
    4. Learn to manage the money
    5. Open a real account and challenge the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 771 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)