+ Reply to Thread
Page 724 of 771 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 722 723 724 725 726 734 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    I think for the novice trader, we use the facilities in this forum to learn about forex theory, we can all learn here begun to learn the basics of trading systems, and after that we practice on a demo account until we really proved able to produce consistent profit, for then we use the real account
    yes sir, best way for newbe to do like that, newbe must learn first about mt4 platfrom first , this is very imporatand because our activity trade begin from mt4, after know mt4 platform with well, next step is learn how to make deposit with many payment proseses like use liberty reserve, money booker etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anush View Post
    Nothing to do upright arise a demo account and signal trading with longanimity. Also remain acrobatic in this forum and interpret regular all posts, these call aid you example to instant during your trading. Cover live from this forum all members cater each remaining in this forum.
    I think for the novice trader, we use the facilities in this forum to learn about forex theory, we can all learn here begun to learn the basics of trading systems, and after that we practice on a demo account until we really proved able to produce consistent profit, for then we use the real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn how to open an account, how to open a position, how to put SL and TP. what is a trailing stop? What is the difference between pending and pending limit stop .. basic things like that are important to know.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thanhpro1991 View Post
    Today 11:48 AM #619
    thanhpro1991
    is love **********

I am:
    Angelic

thanhpro1991 is an unknown quantity at this point thanhpro1991's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    21.30 USD
    Thanks

the frist we need to learn basics of forex its the first step for beginner continue trading with demo accounts for more than 3 months is probably the best way to get some experience to help ne
    as a beginner should learn and learn to master the science of forex.
    a lot of practicing and practicing in a demo account or accounts cent
    the more practice the better for the development of accounts for the beginner

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the beginner diforex order extending the exercise to find the trading systems curency trading is precisely locate the right to trade and find the right clock hours trading, it is important to understand and get used to initiate the analysis so that it can generate daily profits. trading also requires training of emotional control, regulate and manage the practice of capital so that capital can be increased rather than decreased due to hit the stop los, which controlled the capital arrangements are also part of the trading system is no less important than trading itself.

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    When newbies traders gets confused about certain issues which the professionals talk about, the best thing is to ask questions. That is one reason why such a forum was developed.

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mithun View Post
    forex is a global trading market ,it is very high risky and competitive business.so as a beginners should learn about forex trading.i think without minimum trading learn they will not be able to become a good performer in forex trading market .
    Many beginners get confused when more experienced and pro traders discuss certain issues about forex. They wish to belong to this level and class of traders, some go the extra mile of opening a live trading account without studying and firstly researching.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    yes, we think of loss as a valuable lesson, so that we can be more disciplined trading strategy and want to improve and expand our knowledge about forex trading, thereby reducing the risk of loss.
    my advice to new traders mostly is lets be reasonable . when trading we should make sure that we are reasonable with the market . begin reasonable for instance means placing your stoploss at 5- pips instead of 10 pips

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tiar View Post
    I also experienced it. when I was new to forex, it is very easy for me to get a profit. but after learning a lot, I became difficult to make a profit: D because a lot of things to consider before entering the market.
    for beginners losses is not the last movement in forex business for us, but the thing that should to thing about why we lose in first step. so the next must be the goal or we will stuck in losses.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarginCall View Post
    when I as beginners I think that it is easy to gain profit in forex, and I enjoy to trade in forex, and when I try to dive in forex market, there was a lot of system, technique and strategies we need to support our trading to profitable. without that we will difficult to gain profit.
    I also experienced it. when I was new to forex, it is very easy for me to get a profit. but after learning a lot, I became difficult to make a profit: D because a lot of things to consider before entering the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 724 of 771 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 722 723 724 725 726 734 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)