+ Reply to Thread
Page 712 of 771 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 710 711 712 713 714 722 762 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    Before entering into real world of forex, get training from demo praogram so that you must understand the enviornment and exact procedure to trade in forex. When you complete your training start trading with minimum capital, observe the trends and situations of the market and apply different techniques to gain experience.
    I agree with you that in this trade will always be a trade that we will prepare it on a demo account before because we did it in a trade then we will be able to find a good trade on real account will

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before entering into real world of forex, get training from demo praogram so that you must understand the enviornment and exact procedure to trade in forex. When you complete your training start trading with minimum capital, observe the trends and situations of the market and apply different techniques to gain experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first you have to learn the basics of forex. there are so many free resource in web you can easily go there by search engine. after learning the basic you have to open a demo account and learn the operating system of the trading platform. you also can use search engine for the platform operating tutorial. then start trading on demo account along with start for learning the advance stage of forex like Technical Analysis, Fundamental analysis and become expert. everything you can get from the web for free. And you will understand better what to do next. all the best.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm I wonder where to find such kind of advanced trader? Of course they wouldn't help for free? I guess I prefer reading online articles, tutorials and visiting forums like this one, plus practicing in demo account for a while. I wonder how everyone starts their forex trading career? I also heard there are some people who can trade for you, like you invest and they do the trade, if you win they'll take some percentage. I wonder if such kind of people could let me participate the trade and teach me meanwhile?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner course, there's not much you can do, maybe you could just do something with the appropriate guidance and direction of an advanced trader, because I know that a beginner does require a more in-depth guidance and direction.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a beginer traders must read tutorials trading and learn from succesful trader. and always learn from experience and mistakes we've ever done. should never be shy to ask in the forum ar ask a friend who knows better. it should be done beginer traders.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing to perform simply just start any demo account you need to investing together with fortitude. Also stay lively in this online community as well as read regular almost all articles, these kinds of article assist you time for it to time period in your investing. Get practical knowledge from this online community almost all customers aid one another in this online community.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you guys for the advises. I guess it's true, have to practice to learn how it goes, along with some reading stuff like tutorials etc., I've been trading with local bank without leverage, but wasn't reading a lot, so it wasn't working so good with me, then I dropped it. Now I'm restarting forex and taking it more seriously, through reading tutorials and playing demo account, till I get ready for the real one.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest you to practice on demo account and learn about forex market. I think practice makes a man perfect. So try to learn market movement and learn how to analysis the market.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    I too started my journey of Forex trading with the help of Forex trading forum, i learned Forex trading from Forex and now i am in this business because of the forum only and i want to express my gratitude to the MT5 forum for supporting me. A beginner should participate well in discussions in Forex forum and learn from the co traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 712 of 771 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 710 711 712 713 714 722 762 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)