+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 771 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 752 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    yes right brother. newbie ko hamesha aisa hi karna chahiye pahle usko apna demo par sabse jayda concentrate karna chahiye. demo se hi practical hota hai. real jaisa har cheez dekhne ko milta hai. real ke liye demo pahle jaruri hai.
    The beginner trader always has to understand the importance of learning and how important it is with respect to being able to make profitable Forex trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeib View Post
    yeah rite dude demo account is very important for a newbie rite now i am also trading in a demo account and practising and hope to make some profit when i started trading in real account..
    yes sir it is true, I agree with your opinion that prior to the beginning traders do business with a real trading it is recommended to them to use traditional first demo account. because by using our demo account can also be run as a business trading with the real situation without us having to fear losing our money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanta is on a distinguished road kanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    At first learn the basics from searching google. In the meantime you can open a demo account. Demo account will help to improve your skill. Best of luck.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    as a beginner trader, I must try to learn the discipline to implement my plan based on money management ..
    even now I still have not been able to get a consistent profit, but one day I desire to reach suskes in forex business
    I agree....science that we can be of harm is very valuable. after failling to anticipate how we can avoid the failure. trader must be disciplined, trader with discipline can achieve in the future.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner investor you have to learn a lot of things and have to strongly criticize why how this gonna happen. what is the actual reason of the price fluctuation. you can read the forex related books and the articles. you can also join in the forum.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raju1984 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.yes, I usually using TP only 10 pips. When I tried TP around 30 pips, I waited until hit, but only 28 pips I didnot execution to take profit , condition became versa position, and become loss. I think 10 pips enough to collect money from forex.
    The thing that you need right now is to learn basic forex knowledge. You can gain good knowledge here from this forum by joining in conversations and then visit many forex learning sites here as well --- www.forex-fundamental-analysis.com or www.fxstreet.com or www.mt5.com

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a beginner trader, I must try to learn the discipline to implement my plan based on money management ..
    even now I still have not been able to get a consistent profit, but one day I desire to reach suskes in forex business

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    As a newbie first thing you have to remember and must follow that please do not open real account directly. First trade on the demo account with a small amount. Do not use large amount for demo account, you will not able to get risk management. Do not place multiple trades.
    yeah rite dude demo account is very important for a newbie rite now i am also trading in a demo account and practising and hope to make some profit when i started trading in real account..

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is nothing to do righteous undetermined a demo account and sign trading with patience. Also remain lively in this forum and feature regular all posts, these communicating helpfulness you quantify to minute during your trading. Postulate receive from this forum all members exploit apiece else in this forum.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner we must spend a lot of time or at least enough time to learn about this business to avoid making major mistakes.
    and we must also build good experience to help us understand many market situation and condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 771 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 752 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)