+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 771 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694 695 696 704 744 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    app ko chiya kay app phela demo account use karain taka app ko trading kay bara may pata chala aur app ko trading karni aya jaya forex market us kay baad app forex market may real account open karah lain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner you must try and get as many knowledge as possible. Because only knowledge can help you get into profitable trades. If you only aim for earning money without sufficient knowledge then you will only fail badly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ashary is an unknown quantity at this point ashary's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe all professional traders already feel how MC at least 1 time, without mc or mistake we can not learn and make revision from our strategy right? but if you got MC more than 10 times, maybe you should quit as trader, just 2 my cent

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't use limit orders often. i usually just trade market orders. im not really concerned about verifying the current trend and make sure that it will be continuing for the future. this is not really my concern.

Member adesatriani is an unknown quantity at this point adesatriani's Avatar
    Thanks
    whether a beginner
    forex trading demo
    account or need to go
    through to open a live
    account?

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A beginner in forex trading should first of all download a metatrader 4 platform from his broker, when signin up, he should make sure that he feels the amount that is equivalent to how much he is willing to start up with by the time he opens a live trading account.

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to the begginer here are some tip for you. make sure to divide you capital into smal small small volume. small trade is better and dont put all you trade into the same trade. if u have 1 volume capital to float into trade just break it into 10-100 position and later you can pick 1 by 1 the profit.

Member Andi7 is on a distinguished road Andi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can multiply the first post to get the capital to trading, while you wait for your deposit is sent, you can practice using the demo account. in the demo account you can test, like from a strategy, market analysis, and various other points whitch you can try the demo account.

Senior Member dayat is an unknown quantity at this point dayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will do a demo account first trader in repeatedly to practice analysis, the use of strategies and follow the trend. if it's really good at and I will be ready for new trading practice in the real account. but before I would make a good planning, using a stop loss and take profit to avoid the loss of many

Member ahmdadafa is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdadafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me as a beginner traders one should learns the fundamentals and technicals of the tradse and then form a trading strategy and opens the demo account and checkstheir strategy first and then onces you are high on confidences you can trade in reals accouns !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 771 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694 695 696 704 744 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)