+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 771 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    forums and demo accounts, Palin was indeed a right step to the learning process. because of the forum we can get all the knowledge about this forex business. even if we have a question about this forex business, surely we can find the answer from this forum, besides the demo account will help us to apply the knowledge we have gained in the learning process, thereby increasing our ability to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ahmedhoussni is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedhoussni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome my friend so to understand the forex trading you need to :
    first use forums like indian-forex to gain knowledge about forex trading by talking with the other members in addition i advice you to use the demo account to gain experience and to develope your system of trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s.saha View Post
    the only thing that you should do right at this moment is just learn and learn about forex! go through internet and collect resources. read all of them carefully and practice everything that you are learning in your demo account. in this way try to develop your own strategy. after two or three month of demo trading you can enter in real trading world! that's your tasks for this moment!
    I agree, learning is the main thing to do beginner. Do not want a big advantage if we do not have the ability. Learn to improve our trading skills.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree, a beginner must continue to deepen knowledge and practice forex demo account, but for me the time is not the measure of a beginner is ready or not to trade on a real account. If a beginner is able to generate profits consistently and reach 2-3 times the capital of a demo account that was enough for him to move to a real account

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    what to do as a beginer

Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    the only thing that you should do right at this moment is just learn and learn about forex! go through internet and collect resources. read all of them carefully and practice everything that you are learning in your demo account. in this way try to develop your own strategy. after two or three month of demo trading you can enter in real trading world! that's your tasks for this moment!

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    Dear

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a beginner apko aik demo account kholna chye us me rehty huy apko forex trading krni chye aik saal us me practice kren gy to apki achi practice jab hojygi to ap live account ko khol ker us me practice ker k acha profit earn ker skty hain...

Senior Member jidezco1 is an unknown quantity at this point jidezco1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me what i understand is that,Practice makes perfect. Before you start throwing your money into an account, practice with one or more of a variety of demo accounts. This the most critical of all forex tips for the new trader. Get good at analyzing and actual trading before you start plunking down your own funds.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Friends, I usually using TP only 10 pips. When I tried TP around 30 pips, I waited until hit, but only 28 pips I didnot execution to take profit.Take experience from this forum all members help each other in this forum. So i need help to trading with Forex.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's must need for the beginner learn to about Forex so need demo practice and technical analysis and you can help your senior friend on Forex .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 771 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)