बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 753 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Senior Member newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1067.42 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    For fresh people in this business,you should look for a reliable course about basics of trading. after passing it, you should move to the next step. you should these tips provided in these courses and apply them on a demo account!
    what do you think if newbie come to forex and they just learn it by theirself, no course or mentor and they just learn from forum and learn and share with each others?...that what i did last years ago...i got some big problem with it but when i asked to the trader who got course or practicing from mentor, they said is like me..they got some problem like me

2. PAMM
    Senior Member dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1044.85 USD
    Thanks
    I too started my journey of Forex trading with the help of Forex trading forum, i learned Forex trading from Forex and now i am in this business because of the forum only and i want to express my gratitude to the MT5 forum for supporting me. A beginner should participate well in discussions in Forex forum and learn from the co traders.

Banned s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    what do you think if newbie come to forex and they just learn it by theirself, no course or mentor and they just learn from forum and learn and share with each others?...that what i did last years ago...i got some big problem with it but when i asked to the trader who got course or practicing from mentor, they said is like me..they got some problem like me
    i agree with you its not enough that we learn forex ourself. we need some one who guide us and give what is wrong or right. if we are learning our self with the help of fourm and website we take many time to understing the thang that happen in forex market and with any guidence its direct effect our trading.
    we must have a friend who guide us. i want to say thanks my friend & he till guide me.

Senior Member dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1044.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i agree with you its not enough that we learn forex ourself. we need some one who guide us and give what is wrong or right. if we are learning our self with the help of fourm and website we take many time to understing the thang that happen in forex market and with any guidence its direct effect our trading.
    we must have a friend who guide us. i want to say thanks my friend & he till guide me.
    Even if we take good amount of time to learn Forex trading still it is good for ourselves, since understanding the market with hands on trading experienc is much better than attending a class full of theory on Forex trading.

Senior Member patil is on a distinguished road patil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    527.65 USD
    Thanks
    एक नौसिखिया पहली बात के रूप में आप और याद करने का पालन करें कि कृपया असली खाते सीधे खुला नहीं करना चाहिए है. एक छोटी राशि के साथ पहले डेमो खाते पर व्यापार. डेमो खाते के लिए बड़ी राशि का उपयोग न करें, तो आप जोखिम प्रबंधन को प्राप्त करने में सक्षम नहीं होगा. कई ट्रेडों जगह नहीं है.

Banned rajid is an unknown quantity at this point rajid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.10 USD
    Thanks
    I think better for beginners to keep learning in a demo account may learn about 1-3 months when it has been mastered and the profit you can try the real account.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    314.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajid View Post
    I think better for beginners to keep learning in a demo account may learn about 1-3 months when it has been mastered and the profit you can try the real account.
    yeah many people say like that, but if we doing seriously we can quickly move to the real account. maybe 1 month are enought dont be long time in the demo

Banned s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    yeah many people say like that, but if we doing seriously we can quickly move to the real account. maybe 1 month are enought dont be long time in the demo
    accourding to me one month is not enough for learning.
    there are many things that is must to know in forex. we trade in demo till we are not able to manage our account with profit.

Accumulated bonus
    1044.85 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    accourding to me one month is not enough for learning.
    there are many things that is must to know in forex. we trade in demo till we are not able to manage our account with profit.
    Yes one should do trading practice in Demo account till he starts getting daily consistent profit.
    Only then it is good to start trading with real money invested in a cents account. Because if not able to make profit in Demo trading then similar thing may happen in real account trading also.

11. Contests
    Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68.50 USD
    Thanks
    as beginner one should just learn forex nothing else . learning forex itself is more to bear for one . (ofcourse demo trading is one of essentials while learning ) . just read more about forex try to find out more resources to learn forex , explore all of them this will help you to get a broader view on forex. enter forex only with knowing it's potential risk . then enjoy what you does .......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 753 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast