+ Reply to Thread
Page 769 of 771 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 767 768 769 770 771 LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 7701

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    For fresh people in this business,you should look for a reliable course about basics of trading. after passing it, you should move to the next step. you should these tips provided in these courses and apply them on a demo account!
    what do you think if newbie come to forex and they just learn it by theirself, no course or mentor and they just learn from forum and learn and share with each others?...that what i did last years ago...i got some big problem with it but when i asked to the trader who got course or practicing from mentor, they said is like me..they got some problem like me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    first you must learn before starting forex business ...
    you can learn from this forum, many questions to get answers ... and I also recommend reading the site ********.com as you, because on the website that you get step-by-step explanations that you should learn ...
    and one more thing, before you start trading you have to pick the mindset that forex is a business not a game ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For fresh people in this business,you should look for a reliable course about basics of trading. after passing it, you should move to the next step. you should these tips provided in these courses and apply them on a demo account!

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    beginer first try to know all basic about forex. for it take the best and leading website ********.com
    after goting some knwledge open a demo account & trade 3-4 months.

Junior Member zhaq is an unknown quantity at this point zhaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner, watch the pairs movement shortly as well compare the pairs.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    what account do you use right now?, i recommend you to use demo account, it is good for make practice and develop our skill in it, and also we can learn our style in trading and make analysis, and use just 2 or 3 indicators at you mt4, do not use too many indicators, because it is not effective
    after you are trading using a demo account and you've mastered how to trade and transactions then you use a real account with not deposit in advance, trading with bonus from a broker is a very wise step from the risk of losing your own money

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    You need to open demo account and then learn through it. If you don't have any idea regarding what is forex all about then you are not in the best place to be. You need to learn first before thinking of trading in forex. Else you will end up like those 90% traders who lose in forex. Get the demo knowledge, consult experts and then come back to trade.
    To learn forex you can visit websites like www.forexpros.com and www.********.com.After knowing the basics one should practice in demo accounts and then once he is confident he can start to trade from real account.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky665 View Post
    Hey friends i'm new in forex trading and i can't understand what i need to do now. So i need help to trading with forex.
    You need to open demo account and then learn through it. If you don't have any idea regarding what is forex all about then you are not in the best place to be. You need to learn first before thinking of trading in forex. Else you will end up like those 90% traders who lose in forex. Get the demo knowledge, consult experts and then come back to trade.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner trader one should learn the fundamentals and technicals of the trade and then form a trading strategy and open demo account and check their strategy first and then once you are high on confidence you can trade in real account.Aim at consistent profits.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a newbie first thing you have to remember and must follow that please do not open real account directly. First trade on the demo account with a small amount. Do not use large amount for demo account, you will not able to get risk management. Do not place multiple trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 769 of 771 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 767 768 769 770 771 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)