+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 771 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do as a beginner.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mien as a beginner hmen yahan per aik demo account kholna hota hai us se hmae faida hota he.hamen forex trading ke bare mien maximum seekhne ka moqa milta he.Hamen trading smjh me aajati hai us k bad hamen forom pe posting karni hoti hai us se hmary trading k knowledge me mazeed izafa hota chala jata hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader it is first necessary to observe these markets and their movements and gain some ideas about how it works and move in order to make proepr predictions and will also help them in a better way to trade quality. and if we are going to trade with money management then account type does not have more. we can also start with standard accounts using high leverage but only one condition that we have to trade with money management. must trade on demo account before starting trading in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,475 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daikho bhai joo bhi new trader hyn on koo phelly tu iska knowledge laina chahye pher kisy achy trader say exchange bhi lay pher kuch arsaa demo account py jo kuch sekha tha oss py practice karta rahy oar tu oar is forum py har din post karryn oar visit karta rahy yaha py bhut say achy achy trader hyn jo apna experience aap logon say share karty hyn ...
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), Mr Law (2018-07-30), Nirzana (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-07-31)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the demo should be in my view..because it has all the functions of a real account except real money ... the demo provides basic knowledge and if you want to trade in real you should try a cent account .. it takes less capital and involves less risk and Start studying in metatrader indicators, understand the purpose of each indicator, and then try to play a demo account, for more information join the forex forum, because you can ask anything about forex, be a strategy, MM, time frame, and others

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners, first you have to do is choose what analysis you will use, whether technical analysis or fundamental analysis, after which you seek references or knowledge of your chosen analysis, as soon as you have enough knowledge you have, please trade with demo account first. and For the beginner, I recommend using a demo account, it is good to practice and develop your skills in this market, and you can also have a trading style and do analysis, and only use 2 or 3 indicators, and do not use too many indicators, effective and gives you a bad look at the market.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner ko ess business ko join karte he market me knlwedge banalena chahiye,wo esme jetna acha market me analysis karenga aur uske baad me market me analysis acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle demo par he apna knlwedge aur experience banana chahiye fir he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naye traders ko demo account me trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki demo account se jitna seekhne ko milta hai utna hi zada fayda unhe real account me hota hai
    jo bhi trader demo account me thik se trading nahi karta usse real account me trading karna bahut risky mana jata hai

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner my advice is to first keep practicing for a long time, it could be 6 months better for good trading. learn money management properly and learn the system of forex trading continuity. and start real live trades with only the minimum profit, slowly increase your profits. and if you do not really experience how to know the trade then you will be in a loss, all equipment to undergo by using a demo account and pick up some trading status, indicators, signals and market trends. when your cerebrate who is undergoing a comfortable feeling then you can play with your sincere account

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the sequence in Forex beginners expanding the exercise to find trading curricular trading system is right to find the right to trade and find the right hours trading hours, it is important to understand and get used to start the analysis so that it can generate daily profit. trade also requires emotional control training, organizing and managing capital practices so that capital can be increased rather than decreasing as pressing stop los, controlling capital management is also part of the trading system that is not less important than the trade itself. and When novice traders are confused about certain issues that professionals talk about, it is best to ask questions. That is one reason why such forums are developed.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started this business, all I did was study the business through books, ask friends, and search the internet about forex, after I studied, I practiced with a demo account, at the same time I set aside money to start this business, and advice I am for beginners is, do not use all your money to run this business, always use idle money, because money management is very important in this business and you need to know the basics of forex like candle stick and how to use mt4 platform. Then you get used to and understand what drives the market and also knows some indicators and how to use it. You also need to read about systems and strategies and practice them. Keep learning and praticising.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 771 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)