+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When Payza was alertpay i invested via alertpay . But now there is no option for deposit via Payza . Instaforex should include this good payment processor on there payment support list . I like it cause i have it attached with Bank account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member naveed is an unknown quantity at this point naveed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like payza because..
    es men payment procedure bohut easy hy or jaldi cash b mel jata hy or tax b dosry acounts se kam hy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sithara is an unknown quantity at this point Sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view payza because its much safer with a transaction pin to use when exchanging money from a payza account.Its much better than paypal.moor safer and easy transactions.I like payza.I think its cheaper too as its charges are not tht high.I don't have many experiances.but I have used paypal and payza.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not made any transaction since AP changed to payza, but i used alertpay before and i liked it due to use of email address simply as your account and using that to send and receive payment, as starter account have no sending receiving fee it is really great for those with smaller transactions.

Banned rajon999 is on a distinguished road rajon999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like payza because it support in bank document & very easy to cash any time any moment. so I like it most.

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Payza is not that bad , for people who use to transfer their fund only online without withdrawing it , it is not that bad for them , although, the transferability of the electronic bank itself is very bad as long as there is no varieties of transactions to be done through it
    in the same time , i would think their payment card is good enough for performing point of sale trades and so this eliminates the disadvantages of the online system itself.

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhry77 View Post
    G mujay payza acha lagta hy q k is k personal starter account mein sending or receiving free hy koi charges ni hei is mein wesay b ye her country ko support kerta hy mein pakistani hou pakistan mein paypal suoprted ni hy is liye i love payza
    Yes you are absolutely right mate . Payza has option to choose Personal starter account which doesn't have any transaction fees . also It added Indian and Bangladesh Bank withdraw system . But it should reduce the fees for other accounts

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its almost 2.50$ per 10 dollar . . But its good to know that payza added withdrawal to indian bank.

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no.. Never . . As an indian i cannot love payza. . Because the charges for withdrawing to indian bank simply sucks . . . I think its almost 2.50$ per 10 dollar . . But its good to know that payza added withdrawal to indian bank. . But i'm sure.. Nobody is gonna use payza until they reduce their fees..
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do you Like PAYZA ?

We know about Payza . it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61

Subscribe to this Thread (4)