+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 LastLast

Thread: Do you Like PAYZA ?

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't like payza , because i want to verify my account but intelnow i can't it accepts only visa and i have only mastercard from neteller, and another reason the charges of transaction to my country is very high so i don't use it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i like payza because it is a best online bank now a day many of the people use payza and if you trade in forex you need payza account most so create payza account and safe all time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ripon4x is an unknown quantity at this point ripon4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using Payza form year and so far so good. The name used to be Alert Pay but b4 but now its Payza. I am happy with their service.

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ai nai main khud piyaza k bary main kuch ziada nai janta mjy to us pasand hain ye bahot achy hoty hain piya to achy nai hoty hain

Junior Member yoel is an unknown quantity at this point yoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeas i like payza
    because Use your credit card and pay absolutely nothing to add funds to your Payza e-wallet. Thats right. Zero. Zip. Nada. Its free.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Payza it name was alert pay after that now name is change payza. I have account at payza but I didn't like this payment system. Because of some disadvantage. Like,
    1. Too much commission

2. Must be buy from trusted person

3. Process too much slow from my views.

4. Bank Transfer High charge. etc

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
    We know about Payza . it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why ?
    Payza is the new alertpay, i know about it. As for love, i do not really love it, i have an account with them but since the liberty reserve is is the better payment processor that fulfills my needs online, i use only L.R

Junior Member genioustanvi is an unknown quantity at this point genioustanvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea i like payza because their transaction is good they have enough security for the member and if i want payza dollar i will get anywhere cause its available.and i think payza rate rank is higher than another

Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alpha
    I love it enables me to use a lot of transactions.

Junior Member rohitrck is an unknown quantity at this point rohitrck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I like Pyaza formely known as Alert Pay because they never charge you fee for transferring amount from one account to another as Liberty Reserve and Solid Trust Pay do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)