+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 354 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    Well you should try and make some profits as it is important to boost up your morale and you must try to trade in small lots and make some profits. Also you need not wait for profits to come by mistake but create a opportunity for yourself to make profits.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that if we want to earn profits in the forex business then it should be diligent study and practice with senior traders either through the forum as well as directly. and if you are a novice trader before you use a real account is expected for you to use a demo account. so you can practice without losing money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well you should try and make some profits as it is important to boost up your morale and you must try to trade in small lots and make some profits. Also you need not wait for profits to come by mistake but create a opportunity for yourself to make profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    You must make an evaluation, and do not repeat the same mistakes, you can learn from mistakes, so in the future will be a successful trader
    well all pack because of our mistakes and be able tranding trader can make us a consistent profit in addition we also
    pay attention to in terms of trading psychologist and attention from technical and fundamental and most importantly, sufficient capital to sustain losses

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never felt the profit from the results of my error. the first time I use metatrader 4, I still do not know which one to buy and sell buttons, I want to buy it saa I hit the buy button. but because of it I can get a big enough profit. luck factor.
    life is adventure, when forex be part of life, and you make real adventure

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi maine aaj tak mistake se kabhi profit nahi kamaya but loss jarur hua hai mistake .mistake se profit bahut rear he hota hai .main chata hu ke ek baar galti se mujhe bhi profit ho jaye or khuch khushi jarur mile mujhe.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    You must make an evaluation, and do not repeat the same mistakes, you can learn from mistakes, so in the future will be a successful trader
    I completely agree with you, we should be able to see because of our mistakes, so that we can learn from mistakes and we will be trading with better, and I think if we could do this well we will quickly become a professional trader.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any time we can open up just about any trade we must discover many info.. we additionally open up trade having completely wrong lot dimension. Plus the result is extremely awful.. due to major lot dimension my own management policies separate along with i got margin call.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i made 230$ with 3 days using 500$.i know this is greedy trading and very risky but i love to take risk at right time.because risk depend on market conditions and market volatile movements in forex.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes only and it is all by luck, one time i placed very large lot on AUDUSD and didn't notice except after long floating in minus
    i found myself away from the margin call only by 20 pips
    i left the position and i said to myself, what shall i do with such account with very small capital
    i will let it till it eats my balance
    and by luck, there was high impact news which reversed the market and my position turned to very high profit

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make a profit from a mistake? I never could, that there is more I lose. hehe ... I made ​​a profit in a trade with a good trading plan. and I have always been disciplined and consistent with the advantage that I already get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 354 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)