+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 354 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i also made one time profit by mistake....i am going to be open buy order but mistake i open sell order...after open trade i see then i just put Sl and close my traminal...next day i see 13$ profit. at that time i close trade manually.
    but its not happen all time so we care when we are going to open any new trade...like lot size,order type, pair, and sl& tp also
    Patience is behavior of a trader and one of the factors why a trader can be successful or not. By determining if we have lots of patience then we should test it in forex trading. As we know it take most of the times several hours or days to have a good spot in our trades. So if we don't have lots of patience then we might fail in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    bilkul may na aik dafa mistake say profit liya tha may na open kia buy order ko lakin mistake say open hogaya sell order jab may open ki trade tu may na dekha kay i just put sl and close my traminal aur phir may na next day dekha tu 15$ profit tha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    yes i have made a mistake or two and i made profit from those mistake, i placed a wrong trading order, but when i later check the trade i was in profit, i was really lucky
    it rarely happens like that in forex trading but you might luck in love by God for the benefit of any market analysis ....

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i did get profit from this market by mistake , one day i tried to give sell but unfortunately my trade made buy even that time market has closed and when in the Monday market opened i saw that i get big profit from this trade.

Junior Member melisa is an unknown quantity at this point melisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    yes i have made a mistake or two and i made profit from those mistake, i placed a wrong trading order, but when i later check the trade i was in profit, i was really lucky
    congratulations! indeed, an intellectual is still inferior to those who are lucky, but luck has very little chance, therefore, we should not just rely on luck in trading.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ndm View Post
    no friends i havent make so far any profit but i had a friend whom i see and he had almost 2000$ profit in the last two monts and he is so good in this trading business that most of the time he is having profit and less of a loss in trades
    errors in the trade that will make us more able to find out how we get our trade was successful but after all we have to continue to learn in this business to be successful over again in this trade

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    no friends i havent make so far any profit but i had a friend whom i see and he had almost 2000$ profit in the last two monts and he is so good in this trading business that most of the time he is having profit and less of a loss in trades

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only two times.. I tried to open long trade but I executed a sell order.. And just after that my electricity was gone.. And when I checked that trade I was astonished... because I earned really good on that time.. but it was totally by luck.. I was really astonished that time.. I will remember this incident for the rest of my life...
    Searching Myself...

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have made profit by mistake. One time I trade with .1 lot and I mistakenly entered 1 lot, luckily it moves in my direction and I gain profit of 20pips for $20. That was just a lucky day for me, but imagine if it goes against me, then I could have lost very big. That is why now I am very careful and I double check my trades before I hit okay button.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 354 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)