+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 354 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there will be luck we might get in the trade even if we have made a mistake. but it will not continue to happen in recent times, there may be little chance for it ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also made some profits by mistake. But not a big one. Not only profit I made some loss by mistake. I think you are lucky to gain such profit by mistake. Need some concentrate to me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profiting by mistakes is not far from my trading since i stated trading in the forex markt, some time i will even wants to click buy nad i will click sell, yet i will win it.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever profit by mistake..in the past i want to buy,but i click sell..
    Then somehow the price is keep down..and i see it profit..
    but i realize this was a pure luck..and i should do mistakes again..

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that materialise sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are solace hunt at hazard to support them wee profits always agaze trades without analysis and then they strength get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their token.

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had one time made 72 pips from one trade ... actually i left a pending order which i was not aware of .. later when i came ... back ... i saw this trade open and was happy to see that i made 72 pips from single trade ....
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is just a coincidence I think. Mistakes can be very costly. You have to love it when you make a mistake and even win advantage. But in most circumstances, we lose a lot of money with even small and one mistake. I have lost a lot of bucks with my mistakes and I don't want to repeat. That's why I'm now sincere in my trading.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've several times, and I'm sure a lot of traders who feel that way too, because I think the trading by mistake, then it could be the moment our luck so we can generate profit, though not good I think.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever make a profit when it mistakenly pressed the button, at that time I intend to buy, but sell it as I choose. but if as you have described I have never experienced anything like it, maybe that's called luck.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    I think luck support you but I never such kind of mistake never done by forex trading. When I make trade then I very carefully do all task, I know my mistake can create big loss. Forex trading is most risky trade in the world so a trader always carefully trade in here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 354 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)