+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 354 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never experienced as you say, maybe it is called with a lucky in forex. because I believe it is rarely the case. so do not repeat that mistake again, because you can only lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyboys007 View Post
    I made some interesting mistake too.I make analysis and come to descession that I should buy EUR/USD but in the absent mind I sell EUR/Usd but its working and give me nice 70Pips.
    I think that because we have lucky factor. But we should not depending on luck factor always. I am always put stop loss and take profits on my trade to avoid from bigger loss and dicipline with my strategy and analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no aesa b hota ha kya ki koi mistakes se profit baana le maine to aaj tak nahi banaya haaa loss ma to hua ho...agar kabhi galti se profit hua to yaha jaruur share karonga wll this topic is also interesting...and also knowlegeble

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    its good for you, its your luck, but mistake some time give you profit but not all time, mistake is mistake. may i say you are gain its good. i acnnot made any profit by mistake. i am all time loss my mistake.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter if you expectations are of make 100% a week or 10% a year.... about how much profit/loss have you made till now or how much you... it could have been worse, though i keep repeating some of the old mistake.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the next trade, you must be carefull and you must remember what your goal in here..
    try to avoid the greed when trade, because this is very dangerous for our account, money, and for our psychological. always patience to trade because this is risky business

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, only once in the start of my career I opened a position in bigger lot size by mistake. But after getting into only a few pip profit I close it immediately because I had the fear that it would to in loss again.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Placing an order by mistake and ended up making you profit means you were lucky, I have never placed a trade by mistake and ended up making profit from it. The mistake I have made a certain time earned me a lot of loss that I learned one lesson to always be concentrated when I am trading.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have made the profit by mistake 2 times in my forex business life. and by mistake i got 150 pips of profit. it happens when i place order suddenly the electricity failed and after 45 minutes i got the accidentally profit
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member rakib25 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never create profit by mistakes infact i never head profit exchequer now . but noneffervescent i m waiting for my oldest termination i trust this period i module sort profit and instrument definately fold that profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 354 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)