+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 354 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    yes of course kabi kabi asa he hota ha ka trading main hum log mistake karta han or trading sa boht he zada profit eanrd hota ha eis waja sa asa be hohta ha trading main hum trading main mistake karta han or hum es sa kafi best sa best proift earned hota ha .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji haan main nain jab demo account main trading start ki tu muj ko bohat sarey nuksanaat ka samna karna para jab bi main trade lagata tha wo us sey opposit jati thi phr aik time main nain kaha k jo main nain decide ki hai trade us k oposit laga detye hain our phr us main main nain waqi main profit kamaya tha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rimramrouman is an unknown quantity at this point rimramrouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I also made profit by my own mistake in Forex. at the first time i also make loss by mistakes. i also cant take good decision at the right time. but after a long time i become little experiences then i made profit but i learn it by my mistakes really !!

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, that bump sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are noneffervescent hunting at luck to refrain them variety profits always arise trades without reasoning and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was rightful in their kindness.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hiba View Post
    absolutly when you do no stick to your plans you will have mistakes once in a while. If you stick to your plan you will make profits more than losses. this is if your plan is a good and profitable plan. of other ways, you should not trade too much on Friday because the market cannot be predicated on this day.
    error is very natural to us naturally, but I think we should always minimize the errors in forex because if we do small mistake we will experience a great loss and I think this really should be minimized as well.

Member hiba is an unknown quantity at this point hiba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    absolutly when you do no stick to your plans you will have mistakes once in a while. If you stick to your plan you will make profits more than losses. this is if your plan is a good and profitable plan. of other ways, you should not trade too much on Friday because the market cannot be predicated on this day.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is your luck. I also often experienced anything like you mentioned. I never took any trading lot higher than I planned but apada akhirbya ended with a pretty good profit. it's just a luck alone.

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i have not made profit by mistake, but i have made a huge loss by mistake.One day i by chance opened a trade with 1 lot size in place of .20 lot size.So with the change of one pip, i made a loss of 1 dollar.My trade is still in a loss.I am waiting to recover this loss.If the trade goes in profit, i will make i dollar profit per pip.So i can also make profit by mistake from this trade.I want to wait more.

Banned roberto110 is an unknown quantity at this point roberto110's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is important that aspiring traders should focus in developing a good strategy instead of jumping from one strategy to another, most newbies spent times in finding the holy grail and in the process they lose so much money doing, only that trader can make a winning trader after facing the loss who have learn from the past.

Senior Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no .online forex is not risk free . because more than 90% new traders lose their money in forex .so , we can say that online Forex have also some risk .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 354 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)