+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 354 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    yes boss ya trading business ha es main kabi kabi asa be hota ha ap trading main mistake karta hoo or ap ko trading main boht sara profit earned ho jata ha loss earned hona ke bajaya esi waja sa to trading ak ananna fanana business ha es ka koi borasa nai ha kab loss ho or kab profit ho ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have made much profit by mistake but it goes to loss due to wrong trading. it goes to loss and my account blown away.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am going to be poen buy order but mistake I poen sell order after open trade I see then j just put sl and close my traminal next day i see profit

Senior Member orion is an unknown quantity at this point orion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I did this type of mistakes twice. Last time i was looking for placing an order in EUR/USD. I put it quickly & placed it. I was looking in chart & gave a buy order, i saw that EUR/USD is going down, but I'm still in 15 pips profit, then i saw that it was AUD/USD. At last I close this order at 20 pips profit.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    You are right, it is good to avoid mistakes because they usually result into losses, and if some one get profit by mistake that would be incident if he is lucky - just dont be ignorant to make mistakes.
    I think there is no shorter path for success, but working smartly can lead to a good forex in forex trading. I've opened a demo account recently and using with good strtegy and good mnagement, i try to make it good and keep in learn process now.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iahbvbntav View Post
    I think that It's hard happening and it could happen when you're lucky only. If you made mistakes, generally you will get losses or at least your order won't be like your expectations really !!!
    You are right, it is good to avoid mistakes because they usually result into losses, and if some one get profit by mistake that would be incident if he is lucky - just dont be ignorant to make mistakes.

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i made good profit by mistakenly placing the wrong entry

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ndm View Post
    ji haan main nain jab demo account main trading start ki tu muj ko bohat sarey nuksanaat ka samna karna para jab bi main trade lagata tha wo us sey opposit jati thi phr aik time main nain kaha k jo main nain decide ki hai trade us k oposit laga detye hain our phr us main main nain waqi main profit kamaya tha
    bhai aisa hy demo account experience k liye boaht best hy ku k is me ap free experience gain kar sakty hen ap ko kisi be kisam ke problem nhi hoti loss ke but agar ap interest ley k trade karn to boaht kuch seekh sakty hen or successful trader ban sakty hen is me ap k pass mistake k chances hotay hen but real me ap k pass mistake ka matlab loss he hota hy

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've had an error in the open position, where I actually want to sell but I do buy, but that just made my mistakes I make a profit because of my analysis was wrong. and I am very happy at the moment.

Member iahbvbntav is an unknown quantity at this point iahbvbntav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that It's hard happening and it could happen when you're lucky only. If you made mistakes, generally you will get losses or at least your order won't be like your expectations really !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 354 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)