+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 354 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sometimes this happens to me as well in the market. Some time our trading profit by mistake. But every time this will not happen with the merchant. If we want to make a profit then ewe has to enter the market only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have experiance about same situations yesterday i was made 5 dollars only for my mistake i was really happy for that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have, but that was in demo. in real account whenever i gave trades either it went right becaus ei analysed right, and for wrong analysing each and every time my stop loss git hit, and it was hit hard.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this your good lack because any mistake you can't get profit. I wish in the next time that mistake are not occurred. So be careful about your trading. Cheers !

Junior Member adityafx is an unknown quantity at this point adityafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Theirs always maximum loss. In every trade loss must be fix. Its the amount how much you can afford to loss on each trade. Now in term of profit. You need to maximize the profit. this is the advantage you have against losing trade. In earning side it can go up 10 pips or can go up 100 pips its your call. But in losing side at most you can loss 25 pips and no more. You need to live to trade for another day.

Junior Member mahbubkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my first mistake for which i had loss my investment of 25$. and that mistake make me perfect for trading.

Senior Member yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The person learns from mistakes and experience is always gained when the mistake is done, then we realize the thing, so the mistakes gives us experience and with more experience we can earn more. Some time traders make profit even they do mistake.

Senior Member edmar6969 will become famous soon enough edmar6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes, i made small profits by mistakes, it was actually last months. I made the incorrect currency pair and I was actually surprised to observe it began to move in positive profit. I'm very proud i made that mistake.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually mistake or loss many time make people unhappy. and this is simple. but i had take it as my inspiration of next work.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lotus21 View Post
    Yes I have made some profit both in stock and forex markets while place orders by mistake. It happen sometimes when you are lucky enough.
    I have more than 2 years of studying this forex business in the world although I am a newcomer to this diforum due to delays in seeking information for the indicators I,,
    dive more than two years must have each person make a mistake either intentionally or not because it is human destiny and place one sin .. I made a mistake almost every investment is so dependent, loss or market prices reversed course, that's it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 354 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)