+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 354 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    no inever make the profit by mistake but i ahve suffer loss many times by mistake and also by doing good anlaysis ....and i am waiting for that monemt when i will get lot of profit by mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahid2512 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid2512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are may be comes profit by mistake in some trade but actually it quit harmful to the trader,I have also make profit by open mistake trade in the Forex at the beginning of my trading in the Forex but now i understand that mistake does not give good result in the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member reynald is an unknown quantity at this point reynald's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make profit accidentally but we should not try to repeat that accident again, and yes i agree you can get profit some time by chance but not repeatedly so it is better to follow the tested strategy and stict to that.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes kabi kabi aisa hota hy k ham apni traf sy thek analysis kr k position lagaty hen but agr wohi glat position lag jay or profit dey jay to kafi ach feel hota hy yeh to kabi kabar biy luck hota hy aisa her bar nhi hota main ney aisy 50$ tak earn kiye hen

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    hn g mairy sath ahsa kaffie dafa huwa hain ky main na mistakes kie thie or maira profit ho gya tha os main ahsa hota rahta hain ya mairy khyal sy luck hota hain hmara jo hmara sath dain jata hain or mistakes sy be hm profit ah jata hain

Junior Member opy is an unknown quantity at this point opy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your share thoughts in a profit is quite strange, because my experience when I open position 0:02 0.2 standard lot and standard lot wrong instantly made ​​me panic and my decisions ultimately are cutloss

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every trader has this type experience in this business. I am also made good profit by my mistake. And on that time i was made huge profit and that was my highest profit from this business.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By mistake profit har baar nahi hota hai, mostly aisa un trader ke saath hota hai, jinki forex ki knowledge nahi hoti hai, jaise ki newbie jab trading karte hai, to wo buy aur sell hi order place karte hai, aur unke liye wo profit by mistake hi hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    make a profit with not a lot of mistakes because most of the loss is obtained, the benefits can occur when a trader has the basics of science forex traders do not feel so confused in doing open price and the trader has little basis in determining the price for trading

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometime i get profit because i doing mistake in my trading, that is just luck only, so we can hope that will be repeat again in next trade, that is not good system, we must have strategy to make profit complete with good of money management also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 354 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)