+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 354 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep.Really...I won about $15 by mistake.I really like it.When I opened a trade on EUR/USD ,By mistake I have opened a GBP/USD trade.Wow,I got profit.But now I have a good knowledge about Forex.Thank you god.Wish you all the best my brothers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes some times i order for sale instead of buy and vice versa and the tade gives profit I think this happens with every body but understand this that this is very bad midtake can cost you very dearly in some trades so do think you have made profit from mistake overall you will dear loss out of mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well you should try and make some profits as it is important to boost up your morale and you must try to trade in small lots and make some profits. Also you need not wait for profits to come by mistake but create a opportunity for yourself to make profits.

Junior Member amity is an unknown quantity at this point amity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can relate to that!. I have experienced the same thing too in my demo account! It was my firsts days of practicing in a demo and little bit scared and nervous (as if doing the live one lol). Yeah, it was funny, I really never paid attention to where did I place the order, I just noticed my mistake after executing it and said to myself how stupid I am, but seeing the market goes with it, it's like "whoah! saved by mistake!".. It was kinda great experience but I'm not hoping to get the same in live trading because it's not always that the market goes with us.

Junior Member Saddam29BD is an unknown quantity at this point Saddam29BD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    really can an person make good amount of money by mistake i think it not true it`s actual you are lucky on that time and that is why you get the pips
    Well at this time i can`t earn even an single penny via forex trading but next month i`ll try my best
    oh good post my frist day posting many question my mind but my forex treding acc loss $ so sorry $18.09

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get a profit from trading techniques that I use and it's not a secret anymore since I use the technique in accompanied scalping and hedging to be able to maintain margins averaging

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    forex knowledge is the most important for the trader.Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might.Demo is the perfect way to learn .
    before entering into the business of forex traders should indeed have sufficient knowledge, join forums or learn forex mentor will accelerate trading mastery. learn to make a proper analysis, learn to analyze the market will ****ually be successful

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    I have experienced it, and I quickly realized, the case is that I want to put a lot 0.5dan installed 5 lots. Feeling was panic I fear heavy losses but in the end I make $ 20 profit. It is rare because it was only luck moment.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, sometimes it will happen to make profit mistakes in forex trading many time but its risky too. Like once, i had able to make 79$ by mistake because forgot to put SL and TP in my open trade, but its not happened everytime. So, Be catious about making such tyope of order into forex trading and always advice to put SL and TP for any order of forex trading.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is due to luck only what else we can say ,when we place a order after so much analysis and research our trade gives us loss and suddenly we get some profit only just miatake, I had never been lucky to have such type of profit by mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 354 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)