+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 354 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i have never made profit with mistake and the reason is then when i find myself at the wrong side of the trade i just exit the trade without taken much time because i know delay may be very dangerous so based on this i have never make profit with mistake because i don't want to take much risk in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unfortunately such profitable mistakes do not happen always, i made profit by mistake yes, when my account was semi blown due to my mistake of not using stop loss, after few of my trades got closed market moved up sharply and after few days i was able to withdraw more handsome profits from that account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had not accidentally open a position with a lot big enough for one type a number, in fact I would like to use small lots. Fortunately the price moves in accordance with the wishes of so fortunately I made a fairly big.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never make a profit by mistake. I think this is the luck factor. I could make profits by making appropriate trading strategy plan degan my skills. the risk of loss should also be able to set my minimum. I think the mistake would only result in a loss.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waw !! You are so lucky. Today the pair of EUR/USD knows two big unversed moves, so I openned a buy position, the trend decreases then it increases a lot, I earned lot of money by mistake. This mistake is done when I don't prevent exactly the effect of news

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes I also get the advantage of the mistakes I made, I think it is incredible luck. but actually if we really understand trading conditions well, mastering the character of the market movement, it will definitely make us able to overcome any mistakes we make. because surely we can always think quickly to take the right decision.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be honest at times I sometimes can get profit from the mistakes I made. But if you want an evaluation, in fact we've done the right time to open a position, but our beliefs as opposed to the position that we make so we take it as a mistake

Senior Member the antz is an unknown quantity at this point the antz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah I also have that experience, I open my mt4 and I didn't see the lot size that I use to trade and that time I'm using 1 lot size. That time I only get 7 pips so I get $7 from that trade. Seriously, it make my heart beat faster when I recognize it because my balance only around $80 that time.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, i wouldn't call it mistake. I made profit by luck It was few months ago- I didn't know that some big news is about to be released and I entered position. The price hit my Take Profit in few minutes not because of my trading setup but because of the news. I was lucky- nothing more.

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the errors do not always check, but big losses and it should always move away from the mistakes that make us lose the money that we have not even lose a lot of money and we can easily achieve profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 354 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)