+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 354 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats what good money management , has strength sufficient funds at the time of open positions has level of risk tolerance that meakes sense and creative.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry i did not make profit but give loss by mistake i means for error. after reinstalling the metatrader i open a sell keeping in mind that i will buy .1 lot but you know by default it is always 1 lot in metatrader. after some time i found that their is big loss in my portfolio. what will i do bad luck i have to close the order in loss. i have recover the loss within some days..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i have never made profit by mistake.I have opened wrong trades two times by mistake and made a huge loss for the two times.Many traders say that i have made a profit by mistake.Then i think that why i can not make such profit.It is true that the profit earned by mistake is really dangerous for the trader as it makes that trader more greedy and he wants to do the same mistake and this time no mercy.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the analysis is wrong, it will get a loss.Well there are numerous reasons of loss in forex trading. I think the most common reason is because of the wrong concept of the people. Definitely, forex is a good platform to make a good money with minimum investment. Its has lots of advantages than its disadvantages

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    I have made profits from a trade i placed by mistakes and also lose from the ones that i did with good analysis.Let all try to avoid these situations as it could wipe out our accounts on several occasions.The chances of making looses from such mistakes are more than making profits

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that mistakes can be very costly. you must be glad as you make mistakes and won profit . but is mist of the conditions. you lose lots of money with even small and single mistake. you have lost many dollars with your mistake and you do not want repeat that.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother some time we profit from mistake trade.Few days ago i earn $20 from a miss Trade.But brother i think we control our mistake trade.Many many thanks for share a interesting post.

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello malik , it seems you are so lucky to win 54$ by mistaking ! I had this luck sevaral time , also similer way. I placed order on Euro/Usd but mistake ,it was on Euro/Gbp . Then still i got 30$ profit . so forex is also running on luck too.

Member sarfaraznawaz is an unknown quantity at this point sarfaraznawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ney bahut baar profit kiya hai mistake say ek baar main ek order liya 10 dollar BUY ka Marketiva main aur main is order ko bhool gaya tha jab main 15 days kay baat software open kiya to dekha ki mera order 56 dollar ka profit chal raha hai. to mainey turant order close kiya aur profit book kiya.

Senior Member monjurbr is on a distinguished road monjurbr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Today i made 54 dollars profit by two consecutive mistakes and i am wondering how i got this profit today. I Placed a buy order for EUR/USD but the order was placed for USD/JPY by mistake. EUR/USD went against my desired price but i saw on my terminal my position was in profit. I was shocked what is happening and on later i saw the order was for USD/JPY and it was moving upward. I closed the trade manually on 15 dollars profit.

On later i placed The order for EUR/JPY and i had to trade the volume of 0.5 mini lots but i place the order of 5 mini lots. I shocked when spread cost displayed 19.50 in my terminal. Price went against me for 3 pips and my loss reached to 39 $. I decided to close the position but at once it moved downward and it gave me 39 $ profit at once.

Ever you made profits by mistakes like me ?
    Actually I couldn't make profit from any mistakes. But sometime I hear some story where some traders gained profits from mistakes. It is interesting. But it is not a permanent result. Maximum mistakes gives us negative results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 354 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)