+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 354 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3533

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all of learn from our past mistakes done in the business upon this we always kept in mind the last mistakes done at the time of invest in forex so we do better than before and make better strategy which help us to do better in the future invest in the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lucky win for you, but i didnt have any such experience. but i will admit that the profits that i made when i joined forex initially were pure by luck. How?

i learnd in real accounts not in demo. a relative of me show how to trade in a demo, i purchase some $$ and went straight to real trading ang i win many but they were pure luck, because no analysis were involve just the plain view and trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sundorali0000 View Post
    It is foolish matter to me,when i mistake here,how can i expect i get profit here,that day luck with you,may be you will get profit here,so you should avoid mistakes.
    if you make a mistake and you successfully make some profit then it is due to your luck and i think if you are depending on luck then you can not survive for a long time in forex market .it is very risky market and there is no chance for gambler to survive here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    everyone should have this one ,it is called lucky ,end everyone should ever facing it ,but if you rely on it then you are stupid enough ,give your account blowing just because of you are rely on lucky it is not funny ,better trade with good analysis

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is foolish matter to me,when i mistake here,how can i expect i get profit here,that day luck with you,may be you will get profit here,so you should avoid mistakes.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuddos.29 View Post
    Forex can make you rich quickly. Yes i also made one time profit by mistake....i am going to be open buy order but mistake i open sell order...after open trade i see then i just put Sl and close my traminal...next day i see 13$ profit. at that time i close trade manually. Good luck.
    Mere saath kabhi aisa nahi hua hai bhai, hamesha mera galat order loss hi hota hai, shayad is cheez ke liye luck bhi jaruri hota hai, kabhi kabhi kafi trader ke saath aisa hota hai, galti se buy ki jagah sell kar dete hai, aur sell ki jagah buy.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kuddos.29 View Post
    Forex can make you rich quickly. Yes i also made one time profit by mistake....i am going to be open buy order but mistake i open sell order...after open trade i see then i just put Sl and close my traminal...next day i see 13$ profit. at that time i close trade manually. Good luck.
    why did you do it? if you make a mistake one time gains, aya will buy it open but I open sell order error .. why not try to open the two orders at once right? between buy and sell

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly Forex depend on luck,Most trader doing trading without any knowledge Thay take position without any idea just watch the trend of the market.some time thay take profit or mostly take loss.this technique not good just loss your capital.mistakes mostly give loss bu chance trader get profit.

Member kuddos.29 is an unknown quantity at this point kuddos.29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    once at the beginning of my career I have opened a position in a larger lot size by mistake. But after only a few pip profit I close it immediately, because I fear that once in the loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 354 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)